Business Administration Apprentice PROJECT 43 LTD
We are looking for a Business Administration Apprentice to join our company to assist with general administration duties and support the office.
Closing date: 27 May 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
03 Jun 2022
01 Dec 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The Project is designed to support, house and educate any young female 16+, USACs and we also provide specialised support for new Mothers’ and their Children.
Completing weekly tasks that include:
- Organising diaries for the mangers and residents
- Answering emails from professionals about residents passing messages onto the correct people
- Taking phone calls
- Completing weekly tasks that are set e.g. are to ensure all policies are up to date
- Fire testing completed once a week
- Kitchen cleaning sheets completed
- To report to manager of things that have not been completed
Requirements and prospects
- Must be IT literate
- Possess good face to face and telephone communication skills
- Have good written skills
- Have knowledge of the use of e-mail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel will be beneficial
- Have the ability and confidence to work on their own initiative as well as being a team player
- Reliable and good timekeeping
- Positive outlook
- Maths and English at grade 3/D or equivalent
May lead to permanent role within the company.
About the employer
Who We Are
Project 43 is designed to support, house and educate young or expectant mothers, young females and UASC females age 16+ and their children. We are equipped to support those young mothers who have been risk assessed (by the placing authority) as being low to medium risk of offending or displaying serious aggressive and challenging type behaviours and who are in the care of, or in the process of leaving, local authority care, or those in particularly high need of homelessness.
Project 43 will provide supported accommodation combined with a programme of life skills-based education and support.
It is a unique concept brought about after many years of professional work with young parents and our director becoming a young parent herself at seventeen.
It provides an innovative, holistic and focused approach to supporting young mothers and their child/ren in every aspect of their lives.
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Heart of England Training Ltd
Emma Stead 01788 820132 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Business Administration Standard
- Functional skills in maths and English if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.