Customer Service Practitioner Apprentice Smith Craven
The practice was established more than 85 years ago and is today one of the largest independent firms in the area operating from offices in Doncaster, Sheffield, Worksop and Chesterfield . We work with a wide range of clients including owner managed businesses, subsidiaries of foreign companies and NFP Organisations.
Closing date: 14 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
28 Jul 2022
25 Nov 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
This duties and responsibilities involved in this role will involve:
- Answering the telephone in a professional and helpful manner
- Responsible for co-ordinating the post
- Meeting and greeting customers
- General administrative duties including typing correspondence by e-mail and letter
- Entering data onto internal systems with a high level of accuracy and speed
- Maintaining a complex filing system
- Working with various databases to extract and manipulate information photocopying and filing
- Assisting the team other administrative duties as and when required
Requirements and prospects
- We are looking for an enthusiastic individual, with a flexible approach to work in a busy, fast-paced environment.
- The successful candidate will need to be a confident individual who has the ability to work independently without the need for close supervision.
- We are looking for somebody who is a good communicator, with a clear and professional telephone manner.
- You will be required to work to tight deadlines, with good time management skills.
- The successful candidate will be organised and have good attention to detail.
- You must be IT literate and have a good understanding of Microsoft Packages.
- A hardworking individual who has a proactive approach to their work, with good attention to detail.
- Must have a methodical approach to tasks and problems.
- A helpful and friendly approach is essential.
- Willingness to go that extra mile and succeed within administration.
- A professional and smart corporate appearance is essential.
- You must have good communications skills.
- You must be hardworking.
- Grades 4/C (GCSE or equivalent) and above in maths and English
Possibility of permanent employment following successful completion of the Apprenticeship programme.
Things to consider
All applicants should consider the location of the job and look into whether it is within suitable travelling distance to them. Training on the Apprenticeships Programme for 16 to 18 year olds is a priority and fully-funded by Government. Training for Apprenticeships for those over this age is part funded, with employers expected to make a part or full contribution.
About the employer
DN COLLEGES GROUP
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Doncaster College
Tracey Butterfield email@example.com
- Customer service practitioner full training on and off the job from experienced staff and your college assessor
- Training to be provided
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
- Functional Skills (if required)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.