Online Telesales Apprentice SCS
We are looking to recruit an apprentice to join our Online Sales Team to proactively contribute to the efficient operation of the Online customer experience by way of engaging with customer’s using the live chat platform with a view to converting live chat conversations to sales enquiries.
Closing date: 28 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
31 Jan 2022
25 Nov 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Initially the Online Contact Centre Apprentice is responsible for answering queries and directing the ScS customers to the correct location/department by way of the live chat platform
- Manage the fulfilment of carpet samples with Customers and manage the Customer touchpoints in the carpet sample journey from issuing Customer email confirmations to managing the follow up Customer call
- Keeping the carpet sample stock tracker up to date
- Place service calls to Customers to arrange their carpet fitting
- Progressing, after training, onto inbound and outbound sales calls
- Assisting ScS customers through the online sales journey, converting online customer commitments into confirmed sales purchases by referral to the sales team
- Converting chat enquiries into sales enquiries
Requirements and prospects
- A good working knowledge of social media
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Level 2
In addition, there will also be the opportunity to progress to handling both inbound and outbound sales calls. Training and support will be provided in order to help you with this part of your progression.
Things to consider
- Could have a late finish of 10.00pm
- Office based in a warehouse depot
- Based on a shift pattern - weekends, bank holidays, boxing day and new year's day
- Role based in Seaham - SR7 0PU
- Upto £20 travel allowance has been authorised by SCS due to the location of the role
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
SCS is a national and flooring retailer with 100 stores through the UK. It's all in the name. ScS, Sofa Carpet Specialists. We have over 100 years of experience and our specialist sofa and flooring staff are highly trained in this field. As a dedicated sofa and carpet specialist, you will find both leather sofas and fabric sofas and carpet departments in our stunning split-level showrooms.
INTEC BUSINESS COLLEGES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Intec Business Colleges
Shelley Lea 01788 514276 email@example.com
Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 3 Standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.