Customer Service Agent Apprentice WE ARE DIGITAL TRAINING LTD
Responsible for triaging calls to signpost callers to the most appropriate support for individuals requiring Digital Assistance. Where able, you will resolve the customers query if further resource or equipment are required you will book appointments and request equipment as appropriate.
Closing date: 28 May 2022
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
04 Jun 2022
24 Nov 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Responsible for triaging calls to signpost callers to the most appropriate support for individuals requiring Digital Assistance. Where able, you will resolve the customers query if further resource or equipment are required you will book appointments and request equipment as appropriate. You will need to build rapport and communicate effectively with members of the public and partners and ensure the highest standard of professional conduct.
- Answer inbound calls within agreed service standards
- Triage callers using the agreed processes to the appropriate assistance
- Record call outcomes accurately and efficiently on our CRM system and any further actions or notes are added in a timely manner
- Complete outbound calls to deal with voicemails and text messages left by customers within agreed service standards
- Monitor, triage and respond where appropriate to emails received to shared inboxes within agreed service standards
- Refer callers to the appropriate assistance
- Deliver guidance to customers using a range of contact centre technologies
- Make appointments with trainers or partners as required
- Request equipment to be allocated and dispatched as required
- Record call outcomes accurately and efficiently on internal systems
- Deal with complaints and escalate to the team leader for resolution if required
- Achieve the call volume and call handling targets (daily and monthly)
- Undertake all training initiatives as required
Requirements and prospects
- Experience of handling confidential data
- Experience of working with members of the public, through either face to face or telephone contact, including dealing with people in potential need of advice
- Good questioning techniques to establish important information
- Strong communication skills with the ability to show empathy and build rapport
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience of using call handling technology and web chat facilities
- Excellent IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, databases and ideally Google Suite
- Ability to work towards daily and monthly targets
- Previous experience within a contact centre environment
- Good UK geographical knowledge
- A solutions focused approach to overcome any problems, issues or challenges faced in the role
- Create a positive working relationship with colleagues across the business (Operations, Sales, Finance and other departments in the future)
- Consistent and reliable approach to work
- Experience of problem solving and resolution
- A positive outlook and enthusiastic team player
- Ability to self-motivate
- Attention to detail
GCSE Maths and English grades 4-9 / A-C or equivalent qualifications.
To be decided upon completion of the Apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
We Are Digital is a social-impact-driven company delivering positive and practical solutions to break down the barriers of exclusion. More than 12.6 million people in the UK lack essential digital skills, the highest proportion of whom are the poorest, most vulnerable people in our society. Forty per cent of UK adults are identified as not in control of their finances and “living on the financial edge”. In the UK 11.5 million adults have less than £100 in savings. We help bridge this divide through digital, financial and other training as a service to housing associations, councils, corporates, and central and local government.
Through our nationwide network of outreach trainers and delivery partners, we are able to provide the right intervention in the right place at the right time. We control this from our customer contact centre at our head office in Coventry. We have a reputation for high quality, personal training, both in-home and delivered locally in community locations. We have already provided community investment support to over 100 clients, including running national and regional programmes.
Performance Through People
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Performance Through People
The Apprenticeship Works 01922 651100 email@example.com
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
- Functional Skills Maths and English if required
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.