Apprentice Customer Service Executive Inntel Ltd
The Customer Service Executive will provide customer service support to all of Inntel’s clients regarding Supplier/Inntel complaints, issues and feedback. There is also the requirement in the role for data analysis, report production and collation, Service Level monitoring and supporting clients with our online booking tools.
Closing date: 25 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
08 Jun 2022
24 Nov 2021
Level 3 (A level)
As part of this role you will be required to study towards the Customer Service Specialist Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard at Colchester Institute.
Key duties will include;
- Manage complaints on behalf of clients and Inntel Client Relationship Managers regarding all Supplier/Inntel complaints and feedback issues. Investigating and documenting to ISO standard to ensure all complaints resolved in a timely and customer satisfactory standard
- Administration of Inntel booking errors that have resulted in charges by way of producing a summary sheet for sign off and creating a booking on Ezi to settle the charges
- Support with any system service issues (LOGiC helpdesk) from clients via email, over the phone or using the web chat service bringing them to a satisfactory conclusion
- Produce and collate monthly client reports e.g. complaints / phone stats / SLA
- Assist in the preparation of client presentations, proposals and other business development documents
- Assist with client and internal queries, client reports and managing Customer Service Questionnaires
- Carry out an annual review the Customer Service process and identify potential improvements to enhance the service offering
Requirements and prospects
- Good organisational skills
- Good telephone skills in respect of both voice and manner
- Ability to utilise Outlook Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Good analytical skills
- Appreciation and willingness to learn of all aspects of customer-services
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team player
- A desire to learn negotiation skills
- GCSE grade A*–C/9– 4 (or equivalent) in maths and English are essential
- All candidates will be required to complete Colchester Institute's mandatory initial assessment process before being put forward to the company. This will consist of online assessments and interview with the relevant department
- Previous Customer Service Executives have moved into roles such as Business/Data Analysists, Online Support, Client Relationship Executives, or the role could lead onto areas of product development or project management
Things to consider
- We are very computer based but we encourage screen breaks and walking meetings etc to step away from the computers
- Our office is based rurally so transport is helpful, we are about 15 minutes’ walk from the local railway station and there are bus routes but they aren't as frequent as they are in urban areas
- Colchester Institute – Apprenticeship Team manage the applications to this role and you will be required to complete our initial assessment process before your application gets sent onto the employer
- Please be advised that the closing date for this role could be brought forward or extended if this vacancy receives a high number or low number of applicants and/or the company recruit before the closing date
- Whilst there are possible closing and start dates should you be available earlier this can be negotiated with the employer
About the employer
Inntel are a Business Travel and Meetings and Events Agent. Inntel was established in 1984 and is now the largest independent meetings and travel management company in the UK with a spacious and modern HQ in Feering, near Kelvedon (just off the A12). Currently we employ approx. 90 employees.
For over 30 years we’ve been selecting venues, managing events, sourcing travel and accommodation, exceeding the expectations of hundreds of companies along the way. We provide our clients with a broad range of meetings and travel related services including venue finding, accommodation, travel bookings and event management.
Our reputation has been built on integrity, excellence in customer service and delivering a quality product. Although we deploy best-in-class technology to make processes slicker, Inntel is about people first.
We have an excellent reputation in our industry for our friendly and professional people, the high standard of our customer service and the effort we put into understanding our clients’ different needs and creating a tailor-made solution for them.
The most important word in the whole of the last sentence is ‘people’ – because the quality of any service is dictated by the people providing it. So we understand the importance of finding the right people and treating them well.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Colchester Institute
Colchester Institute - Apprenticeship Team 01206 712043 firstname.lastname@example.org
All delivered within the work place via online training and at Colchester Institute Campus.
Candidates will undertake the Customer Service Specialist Level 3 apprenticeship standard.
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.