Customer Service Apprentice Pyramid international
Based in our busy Sales Office, the Customer Service Apprentice will support and assist the Sales team with various tasks and administrative processes following company guidelines, documentation and quality standards.
Closing date: 17 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
23 Jun 2022
22 Nov 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Main duties will include:
- Dealing with a range of enquiries from customers and colleagues via telephone and email, including orders, invoice queries, price checking, product queries, catalogue requests and complaints.
- Processing customer orders in a timely and accurate manner using our in house system
- Communicate in a polite and professional manner to build effective relationships with internal and external customers.
- Undertake administrative duties such as photocopying, scanning and printing labels
- Ensure the filing of works orders for UK Sales is kept up to date
- Frank the outgoing mail in time for collection
- Provide cover during periods of holiday or sickness for other members of the team, including Reception
- Be a positive team member and support colleagues and external sales staff as required
- Responsible for ensuring the health, safety and cleanliness of your personal work area.
- Liaise and participate with all other teams to build effective working relationships whilst adhering to all relevant company policies and procedures.
Requirements and prospects
- PC literate, familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook),
- Some previous experience in a customer service or administration role would be helpful
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Confident telephone manner
- Enthusiastic and friendly
- Willing to learn
- Able to follow instructions
- Enjoys working in a team but also able to work on own initiative
- Reliable with excellent time-keeping
- Flexible attitude
English and maths GCSE’s at Grade 5 or above
Possibility of a permanent role in the Sales / Customer Service department upon completion of the apprenticeship.
About the employer
We are a successful, growing business based in Whetstone, Leicester. We design, develop and manufacture a wide range of gifts, stationery and wall art for our retail partners in the UK and around the globe, working with many exciting mainstream brands such as Disney, Marvel, Star Wars and Harry Potter to name a few.
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Heart of England Training Ltd
Emma Stead 01788 820132 email@example.com
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
- Functional skills in Maths and English if required
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.