Are you an ambitious person with great customer service? If so this may be just for you! My client is looking to appoint an apprentice who is very driven and is keen to start their career with excellent training and a permanent job after the apprenticeship has finished. The client is based in Ripley with a bus stop close by.
Customer Service Administrator Apprentice
Closing date: 27 Feb 2017
• 8:30am-5pm • Monday-Friday • £200 a week (£5.00 per hour)
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
06 Mar 2017
25 Jan 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Duties will Include:
- Collect orders from customer EDI site/internet
- Providing PODs to customer/chasing delivery of goods
- Creating invoices
- Credit Notes – raising and getting Finance approval
- Arrange collections from customers – not required or faulty goods
- Chasing outstanding debts
- Product Cards – Completion and send to Denmark for set up – new items and spec changes
- Ordering printing plates and obtaining customer approval of print
- Produce mock ups of printed rolls for Sales to show savings to customers for having printed rolls
- Booking in deliveries/booking transport for bulk deliveries
- Arrange customer collections from Schades
- Raise invoices on customer web sites/EDI where applicable
- Customer complaints – investigation and completion of all documentation
- Customer on time in full reports – completion
- Freight claims
- Any other tasks as required by the Customer Service Manager
Requirements and prospects
- To be confident with IT
- Be a good and clear communicator
- Have good attention to detail
- Be an organised person
- Outgoing personality
- Enthusiastic approach
- Be good at time keeping
- A calming presence
Maths and English at GCSE (or equivalent) are essential.
This is a permanent position therefore once the Apprenticeship is completed you will be a permanent staff member with progression opportunity and further training courses.
About the employer
Schades is the European market leader in paper rolls and self-adhesive labels. Schades core business is the production, sales, marketing and distribution of both plain and printed paper rolls, self-adhesive labels and food wrap. Every year they produce more than 250 million paper rolls and 75 million square meters of self-adhesive labels. Some key clients include Tesco and ASDA as well as food labelling.
Codnor Gate Industrial Estate
You will be working towards your business administration level 2 qualification.
CT SKILLS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by CT Skills
Aaron Groombridge 07766654973 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Feb 2017