Social Media Apprentice Auxano Technologies Ltd
We are now looking for a dynamic and committed apprentice to take our sales activities on to a new level. The successful applicant must show initiative and an ability to manage the overall campaign on instruction and guidance of management in terms of the corporate image that should be portrayed.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
24 Oct 2017
24 Jan 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
The main aspects to the role are as follows:
- WordPress based web-sites
- Can create, maintain, restructure, add pages and make amendments to existing pages.
- Search engine optimisation
- Optimise and update the website to remain relevant and to improve the sites position in the natural listings
- Google analytics
- Ability to understand visitor figures and habits to related ad campaigns. Skills to highlight and understand which ads work and ultimately increase traffic and conversions.
- Email campaign management
- To organise and run a successful email campaign designed to identify and verify customers, engage with them and ultimately generate enquiries through them.
- Social Media
- Manage Facebook, Twitter, Google+ pages in co-ordinated campaign with all the above.
Requirements and prospects
- Advantageous Skills
- Adobe Creative suite
- Able to use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to a satisfactory level
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator is an advantage
- Good level of English as you will be required to write content and blogs
- Ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Able to demonstrate a flare for and a passion for social media/Digital marketing
- Good time keeping skills and an ability to work within deadlines
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
About the employer
The Estio Training IT Apprenticeship programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive Eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
Training will lead to industry-recognised qualifications including:
• City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Email and Marketing
• SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
• PPC (Pay Per Click)
• Online Advertising
• Social Media
• Image and Video Editing
Social Media and Digital Marketing
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Honor Greenwood 01133 500 333 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2017