Business Administration Apprentice The Mortgage Centre
Perfect for people looking to jump into a client-focused sales role and is keen to build relationships. You’ll be responsible for advising clients on what insurance they need to couple up with their mortgage and assisting with all administration duties for the existing team.
Closing date: 25 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
16 Jun 2022
13 Nov 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Proactively utilising multiple methods to identify a strong pipeline of new business
- Bringing in revenue through selling insurance opportunities
- Develop an understanding of insurance needs
- Generating business via cold calling, networking and social selling
- Working with clients to package their exact insurance requirements
- Cold calling is quite a bit aspect of your role
Requirements and prospects
- Clear and concise communicator
- Experience in a working environment (Ideally office)
- Transferable customer service and negotiation skills
- Driven and motivated
- Strategic and proactive thinker
- Confident negotiator
- An interest and knowledge in events
2 GCSEs in English and maths Grade C/4 or above or equivalents is preferred but not essential
To go into full-time employment, potentially manage a team and build a very successful sales career.
About the employer
A team of advisers, eager to remove the complexity of financial products and terminology for clients, ensuring a client-centric approach to everything we do. Our mission is to assist you through the entire buying process eradicating and assisting with any hurdles that may occur so we take the stress, not you!
Reflections Training Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Reflections Training Academy
Ellie Stone 01179221440 email@example.com
You will enjoy a unique on the job training programme that will help you to achieve your full potential.
If you have excellent communication skills, a willingness to learn and the personal drive to succeed,
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills as required
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
You shall also be supported by Next Level Training across a 16-month period working towards your Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship- this includes workshops and training days at the academy in central Bristol, as well as tutor, led workplace assessment and support.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.