Digital Marketing Apprentice Williams Commerce Limited
A brilliant opportunity based at Leicester with William Commerce who are in search for their next apprentice, someone whose eager to develop and hold knowledge of SEO, CRO and passionate for mathematics and all things wonderful with Digital Marketing. If you are passionate about technical creativity, this position would suit you.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
11 Sep 2017
23 Jan 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will;
- Define and implement conversion rate optimisation strategies for a diverse range of clients.
- Identify and prioritise initiatives that continually increase conversion rate and average basket value for key clients.
- Ensure decisions are based on robust data analysis insights.
- Be involved in the analysis and creation of detailed recommendations report for CRO Audits and website deep dives.
- Use your Technical SEO experience to contribute to undertaking SEO health checks, technical SEO trouble-shooting and presentation of opportunities to unlock or accelerate growth for our clients.
- Support our ecommerce go live projects by undertaking all necessary SEO checks and supporting successful ecommerce site migrations.
Knowledge and experience in CRO and Technical SEO would be ideal.
- Results driven, customer orientated and commercially focused.
- Excellent communication and follow up skills and able to flex your style to deal with MD to junior levels.
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Eager to develop own knowledge on technical SEO and analytical skills and able to demonstrate previous implementations of technical SEO and the results this has driven.
- Highly analytical and capable at sifting through data and able to clearly diagnose appropriate
- insights and strategies
- Add value by coming up with innovate and workable solutions to business problems
And if you have experience with working with magneto that would be even better.
In return you can expect
- A dynamic and friendly team who are really focused on helping to contribute towards online sales and profitability uplifts for our clients
- Fun working environment in our refurbished Leicester City centre offices
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
Career and salary progression for outstanding performance
Requirements and prospects
- Experience in SEO / CRO
- Good organisational skills
- Flexible approach
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Team worker
- Willing to learning and develop
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to work well in a team and on your own
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop
Ideally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Things to consider
About the employer
Williams Commerce Limited
Throughout the duration of the Apprenticeship you will be required to attend the 3aaa Digital Marketing Academy based in Leicester for an intensive 3 day block study. This is followed by attendance at the Academy on day release once a month thereafter for structured training, and the remainder of the training will be completed in the workplace. The Apprentice will work towards an Advanced Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing. The Apprenticeship consists of:
· Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)
Social Media and Digital Marketing
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Aspire Achieve Advance Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2017