Service Administrator Apprentice GFA GASTECH LIMITED
The Service administrator is responsible for answer the telephone, invoicing and assisting the service manager and service coordinator as required with administrative tasks. Provides the highest level of customer service with a sales-minded attitude while developing lasting customer relationships.
Closing date: 20 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 38.00
Possible start date
27 Jun 2022
04 Nov 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Answering telephone calls first point of contact for clients, assisting with any client queries.
- Ensure all client and prospect details are captured and entered correctly on CRM systems.
- Ensuring jobs are invoiced to the client in a timely and accurate manor
- Follow up quotations to ensure client has received them and is happy with the quotation
- Assisting service manager with administrative tasks
- Assisting service coordinator as required
- Prepare monthly reports as necessary for service manager
- Take minutes in service department meetings and distribute to all relevant parties
- Prepare and monitor Service Level Agreement contracts
- Allocate purchase ledger against specific jobs
- Be responsible for Fleet maintenance, service and MOTS.
- Be responsible for the upkeep and distribution of gas safe information to engineers.
Other such reasonable duties within the general scope of the job title, at the director’s direction.
Requirements and prospects
- Strong MS Office skills
- MS Excel Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Able to manage time and work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Able to manage the demands of numerous tasks
- Able to work on own initiative and within a team environment
- Self-motivator and able to motivate others
- Diplomatic when faced with issues
- “Roll up sleeves” attitude getting involved directly in the workload
- Willing to undertake further training to fulfill the requirements of the role
- Willing to work additional hours to meet the demands of the role if required
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 GCSEs, or equivalent, at grade 4/C or above in Maths and English
- Please note that level 2 adult literacy and level 2 adult numeracy will not be accepted. This is due to the apprenticeship certificate awarding body’s requirements
Oppurtunity to grow within the business.
Things to consider
- A candidate’s successful application will lead to an interview and assessment with Tyne North Training and could lead to the potential of an interview with the prospective employer
About the employer
Founded in 2005, Quora Group’s pedigree was quickly established delivering technical mechanical services to a broad spectrum of repeat clients.
This included collaboratively working directly with main contractors, contract administrators and end users to name just a few. Building on this extensive experience, current clients include Wates, Engie, Metnor Construction, NHS Trust and WHP Engineering.
From this solid foundation, Quora Group has organically grown and expanded in the past 15 years to offer an extensive range of mechanical and electrical building services in addition to many technical offerings.
Headquartered in North Shields, and now employing over 50 staff, our team – comprising the industry’s finest engineers and all possessing first-hand experience – specialise in delivering full turnkey solutions from design and build to installation, commissioning and maintenance. Our absolute priority is to provide our clients with a whole life cycle solution ensuring that our collaboration and joint learning is fully utilised.
In a very competitive marketplace, we have built a solid reputation for our services across both the North East region and the UK which has enabled us to grow our client base and continue to secure additional work.
With a proven track record in delivering an extensive range of services for major companies and clients across the UK, and embracing the latest technology, we have built a reputation for achieving results that go above and beyond expectations.
TYNE NORTH TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Tyne North Training Ltd
Niamh Jones 0191 262 6860 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.