Apprentice Sales Administrator QMS International Plc
To provide support to the sales team by distributing leads in a timely and diligent manner, manage the sales inbox throughout the day ensuring all queries are passed to the relevant area, approving sales throughout the day especially at month end which is our business period and supporting the sales manager with regular bank checks.
Closing date: today
Total hours per week: 36.25
Possible start date
10 Jan 2022
26 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
To provide support to the sales team by distributing leads in a timely and diligent manner, manage the sales inbox throughout the day ensuring all queries are passed to the relevant area, approving sales throughout the day especially at month end which is our business period and supporting the sales manager with regular bank checks
Reporting into the Head of Sales, you will also proactively provide customer feedback regarding our service to improve our customer journey in line with customer and industry requirements.
- Handling customer queries via telephone and email.
- Check all new sales submitted by Citation AST and Norwich Inbound Team to confirm that all relevant paperwork has been completed accurately and that Salesforce CRM and Filemaker records have been created correctly.
- Confirm data accuracy by cross checking contract values and relevant discounting with current Price Books.
- Confirm ASCB suitability by cross checking new service form output versus reasons for seeking document, ensuring relevant problem resolution emails are retained on Salesforce.
- Once all criteria have been met, approve sales and cross check that the records have been correctly created in Filemaker CRM.
- Work with AST Manager to resolve any queries associated with Citation AST sales.
- Work with Inbound Sales Manager to resolve any queries associated with inbounds sales
- Manage the sales inbox to ensure website quotes are filed correctly as well as creating and allocating livechat leads to the sales team and dealing with any other relevant emails
- Help filter sales specific livechats to the sales team – working with other departments to co-ordinate livechat support and ensure cover
- Work with Sales Manager to ensure timely allocation of website leads to the sales team – doing pre-allocation record checks to ensure no duplicate records are loaded and duplicates are flagged to existing prospect/account owner
- Conduct regular deposit checks through online banking portal, communicating any payments to the sales team – adhere to data compliance rules at all times
- Ensure timely and efficient transfer of prospect records from the lead generation team to the inbound sales team – ensuring Salesforce records reflect the activity history
- Work with the existing Sales Admin team to identify quick wins / improvements in Salesforce in terms of process improvements and data accuracy.
- Problem solving, identifying customer issues and providing solutions within contract terms.
- Highlighting inefficient working practices with sales administrator to improve processes and practices to enhance the customer experience and aid the company to work more efficiently.
- Maintain a high level of customer service and data accuracy.
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features
- Use system process knowledge to handle all queries
- Timely follow up of any outstanding queries
Requirements and prospects
- Strong communication, accuracy and numeracy skills
- Time oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Prepared to challenge
- Reporting skills
- Resilient, adaptable, strong organisation skills with the ability to multi-task / prioritise appropriately
- logical thinker
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Minimum GCSE grade C/4 and above in English and maths.
Further progressing for the right candidate.
About the employer
Operating in the UK since 1993 QMS International provides professional consultation and support for Organisations that require a hassle free and cost-efficient route to ISO Certification. We have proudly been delivering internationally recognised Management Systems for 25 years, with the aim of ‘making businesses better’. Our growth plans are ambitious and we’re part of the private equity owned Citation Group. Our customer base has grown significantly over the past few years and this growth will continue.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skills Edge
Calvin Goodson 01603 577962 email@example.com
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
The Business Administrator apprenticeship programme is the perfect entry into a professional working environment. It will provide the opportunity to develop knowledge, skills and behaviours that are desirable within any business sector, and will also provide foundation skills that can be developed and built on to progress into supervisory roles. The apprenticeship provides an insight into the business environment and influences on it and will lay the foundation knowledge for success.
- Develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours of successful Business Administrators
- Regular tutorials and assessments from an experienced business professional
- Interactive chat, forums and class note books for real time support and assistance from experienced business professionals
- Apprentices benefit from our internal qualified End-Point-Assessor to prepare and guide them through their EPA
- Exam tips, tricks, and strategies
- Functional skills if needed
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.