Customer Service Apprentice RAC
The company have an exciting opportunity for those who are seeking an apprenticeship as a Customer Expert Apprentice within a busy office environment. Working alongside Babington, this is a great role. Excellent salary, please apply today!
Closing date: 20 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
27 Jun 2022
26 Oct 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
As a Customer Expert Apprentice, duties will include:
- You will initially take calls from RAC members who are looking for support with their existing membership, answering their queries and assessing the customer needs, personalising all contacts to make them feel a valued member of RAC positively and politely, supporting their needs
- This will develop, with training and support, into a multi-skilled role, helping our members to renew their cover or expressing a wish to leave
- It will then be down to you to quickly and effectively reaffirm the features & benefits of RAC Breakdown Cover to keep them on board
Due to the nature of the work, timekeeping and attendance is key.
You will be supported and developed by your Team Manager to achieve the Level 2 Apprenticeship in Customer Service and will be rewarded with 3 x incremental pay increases, linked to development and behaviour milestones and a final end point assessment. On the successful completion of the apprenticeship programme, you will then move on to our Consumer Operations Career pathway to continue your exciting journey with the RAC.
Requirements and prospects
- Great listening and communication skills
- Resilient and motivated
- PC literate
- Good interpersonal skills
- * Examples of being a role model or leading by example to assist/support others
- Professional manner
- Polite and friendly
- Positive attitude
- A-C or 8- 4 GCSE or equivalent including maths and English
Opportunity for a full-time position on completion of apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Starting salary of £18,000.
Progression to £18,500 after 6 months (linked to successful completion of weeks' 1-18 of apprenticeship programme and work-based development/behaviour assessments).
Progression to £19,500 after 12 months (linked to successful completion of weeks' 19-36 of apprenticeship programme and work-based development/behaviour assessments).
Progression to £21,000 after 18 months and successful completion of Apprenticeship End Point Assessment.
About the employer
- We've been around since 1897
- We have more than 8 million members
- We're one of the UK's most progressive motoring organisations
- We assist both private and business motorists
- We boast what we believe to be the world's most advanced computer systems to deal with roadside assistance calls
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Diane Stanley 07552276536 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.