Customer Service Administration Apprentice CASTLE CAVENDISH FOUNDATION
A fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to undertake a Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship with a well-established and successful Social Impact Company in Radford, Nottingham. Excellent progression opportunities are available with this being the view to the beginning of a successful career within the business.
Closing date: 02 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
13 Dec 2021
26 Oct 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
To provide reception duties, customer service support and administrative duties as directed.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To support the Customer Services Team in always providing a high standard of customer service
- To carry out reception duties at our business centres, answering the phone, receiving visitors, dealing with incoming and outgoing post and managing email enquiries
- To provide support with conference and room booking services, including the setting up of rooms ensuring customers’ needs are met
- To support maintenance of stationery stocks and other goods
- To provide support with financial processing, generating invoices and purchase orders in line with our Financial Regulations
- To provide support in administering property maintenance related work when required
- To support the Property Manager & Customer Services Manager ensuring that our facilities, services, and equipment are managed and maintained in line with current Health & Safety requirements
- To attend staff meetings and assist in the organisation and delivery of open days/events
- To attend identified training courses, as and when requested to do so
- To be responsible for the development of your own personal effectiveness
- To provide cover in the absence of colleagues to ensure an effective and efficient service is always maintained at Castle Cavendish
- To be able to build work relationships based on mutual trust, respect, and support
- To be able to work effectively towards relevant goals and targets
- To ensure promotion and implementation of all relevant Castle Cavendish policies and procedures
- To always maintain confidentiality
- The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent IT skills, including a good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail while working to tight deadlines/conscientious
- Ability to build good working relationships with members of the team
- Ability to work proactively and with a can do attitude
- Ability to work effectively on your own initiative or as a part of a team
- Confident to talk to a variety of people face to face and via phone
- Well presented
- Willing to learn and an ability to retain information
- Proactive in their approach to work and thrive on doing a good job
- Able to follow instructions
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Respectful of confidentiality
English Language or Literature and maths, GCSE Grades A-C/8-4 or equivalent.
If the Apprenticeship is successful, to progress and develop within the company.
About the employer
Castle Cavendish is a social impact company, that uses its assets, buildings, people, expertise and our funding, to make an impact to people’s lives.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Prostart
Lawrence Turton 0115 9468182 email@example.com
The successful candidate will complete a Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship standard:
- Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard in Customer Service
- Functional Skill Level 1 in maths
- Functional Skill Level 1 in English
Knowledge-based off the job training will take place during the 15 months of the Apprenticeship at Prostart Training’s registered training facilities.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.