Reception/Admin Apprentice KEW LAW LLP
Based in Chelmsford, a fantastic opportunity has become available to join the Kew Law team working towards a Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 30 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Aug 2022
21 Oct 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The Position will include tasks such as:
- The successful candidate will need to be confident speaking to clients via telephone and face to face
- Have a good understanding of Microsoft Office Suite including, word, excel and outlook
- Generates and processes new lead enquiries as necessary via telephone and face to face
- Answers telephone calls and follows up customer enquiries
- Updates all contact information for client via Word Processing and creating files
- Arranges appointments with clients and the team
- Taking Messages and providing updates to clients and agents
- Dealing with general administration work
Requirements and prospects
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of sales styles and techniques
- The successful candidate will be office based, it is therefore essential that the applicant is polite, enthusiastic, willing to learn, well spoken and has a smart presentable appearance with a friendly mannerism
- Fun and energetic
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to adapt and respond to changing priorities
- Integrity and trust
- Ability to problem solve
- Initiative, Discretion, Team Work
- Have a good standard of English, spelling and grammar
- A good standard of general education is required
Permanent position for the right candidate upon completion of their apprenticeship.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
At Kew Law we believe the most valuable resource a firm can have is not its IT, client base or contacts but the people within the firm. The people reflect a company’s ethics and principles and the people at Kew Law are hardworking and willing to go the extra mile for a client.
As a result we offer a wide range of services which are professional, responsive and competitively priced.
KEW LAW LLP
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The LightBulb Limited
Andrea Gregory 07764969337 email@example.com
- TheLightBulb will deliver the Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard
- You will need to attend 4 workshops remotely via Zoom
- You will complete Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- To include 20% off the job training
- In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.