Apprentice Purchase Ledger Clerk TRUST FORD LTD
We are looking for applicants who can demonstrate drive, commitment and enthusiasm along with willingness to contribute to your team. If you have the dedication, the ability to listen and learn from your colleagues and energy to really make the most of this opportunity, then this could be the start of an exciting journey for you.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2017
20 Jan 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Gives customers a positive impression of themselves and the organisation, making every effort to ensure the experience customers have is constructive & beneficial.
- Anticipates customer needs, and does everything to meet and exceed them, by relationship building and taking responsibility for resolving customer problems.
- Can relate to specific customers concerns and tailors their approach to relieve these.
- Is honest, diplomatic and straight forward with others.
- Maintains confidentiality and high personal ethical standards.
- Uses a structured approach for identifying problems and assesses what can be done.
- Works within well defined procedures.
- To control the Dealership accounts payable system maintaining an up to date ledger of suppliers and an analysis of purchases
- Takes ownership in the delivery of their work.
- Recognises opportunities to provide a service/do business.
- Able to recover quickly from set-backs.
- Recognise how their behaviour and actions affect their perform ance with customers.
- Is open to feedback and self-development opportunities to improve personal and tea m performance.
- Goes the extra mile in order to meet larger organisational objectives.
- Recognises own strengths and development needs and actively seeks opportunities to develop these.
- Actively seeks & uses feedback to improve personal & tea m performance.
Requirements and prospects
No skills required as full training will be provided
A keen interest in the vehicle industry with good communication skills both written and verbal. The Apprentice must be hard working and motivated.
Minimum of 3 GCSEs or equivalent (A-C in English and Maths required).
About the employer
Our remarkable technologies are designed to help you go further. To prove it, we’ve put our technologies to the test like you’ve never seen before.
Ford Retail is the largest Ford dealer group in the UK and 100% owned by Ford Motor Company. We supply over 85,000 new and used vehicles per year through our dealer network and offer competitive quotes for cars and commercial vehicles on contract hire, finance and outright purchase.
Apprentices will be working and will be trained within the dealership and an advisor will visit at least every 4-6 weeks as part of a close support network to ensure that Apprentices are both enjoying and succeeding in their course.
An Apprentice’s training includes:
- Industry recognised framework qualification.
- Functional Skills (ICT, English and Maths)
- NVQ Level 2 and/or Level 3
- Vocational related qualification (technical certificate)
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skillnet
leanne sanneh 01923 216175
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2017