IT Apprentice Kidatu Ltd
In addition to fulfilling the conference operator role (which everyone in the company must be able to perform), the role is as part of the IT team, to build and maintain computers, IP phones and other computer equipment.
Closing date: 25 Jun 2022
£13,644.00 - £18,532.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
28 Jun 2022
12 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
As a member of the IT team, the candidate will learn from colleagues to build and maintain computers, IP telephones, switches, servers, firewalls and other computer equipment. The role is to troubleshoot and fix issues, install and maintain computers and computer systems.
- The ability to work as part of a team, whilst remaining self-motivated in managing your own workload
- The ability to demonstrate an excellent customer service focus when dealing with clients. Service level is key to our business and will be a critical part of this role
- Carrying out configuration and testing of new IT equipment prior to installation for clients
- Carrying out configuration and testing of teleconferencing equipment prior to sending out to customers
As a member of the IT Team, you will be enrolled onto the IT Solutions Level 3 Apprenticeship shortly after your start date. The apprenticeship takes approximately 18 months to complete and during this time you’ll achieve the skills, knowledge and behaviours necessary to work effectively in an IT based role.
This is a Level 3 IT Apprenticeship role and significant training and development will be available over an 18 month period. Whilst you will be fully supported to undertake and complete your studies, this programme does require personal commitment to study in your own time, in addition to the time provided by the Company.
Requirements and prospects
- Communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good customer service
- Team player, willing to support other team members as necessary
- Be able to liaise with colleagues & customers confidently
- Ability to take control of a situation
- Computer/IT literate
- Full UK driving licence holder - due to nature of the role
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Be well spoken
- 5 GCSE (or equivalent) Grades A-C/8-4 including maths and English
Permanent position for the right candidate.
Things to consider
As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to start off a fantastic career working for one of the most highly regarded and friendliest agencies in the country. Our excellent training will get you set for success and you’ll be able to take advantage of our great benefits package.
- NEST pension - 8% contributed by the company
- Non contractual bonuses, currently paid in October, November and April
- Free Vitality Health membership including medical insurance
- £100 contribution to the purchase of a fitness watch
- Flexible, hybrid working pattern once trained
- Ample free onsite parking
- 2 onsite cafés
- Opportunity to work overtime at time and a half on weekdays and double time on weekend days
- Reimbursement of college expenses
- Paid study time
- IT on call allowance once trained
- Working from home allowance
- Eyesight tests paid for, and £100 towards glasses
- Secure pedal bike store
- Free access to Wrest Park for 2 adults and 6 children and 10% discount in the shop and café
About the employer
Kidatu provides conference call services to businesses and individuals. We are one of only 3 providers of court hearings by telephone, this involves booking and amending calls, speaking to customers by phone and connecting them together using an online conferencing platform.
Kidatu is one of only four providers approved to deliver court hearings by conference call. We have developed a unique service to support mediations.
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Amrit Chahal 07976188072 firstname.lastname@example.org
- IT Solutions Technician Level 3
IT solutions technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.