Business and Client Support Apprentice Charitable Giving
An exciting apprenticeship opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate to join a small, well established and busy team providing full administration and client support in the processing of charitable donations.
Closing date: 16 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
19 Dec 2022
19 Oct 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and reliable individual who can work well under pressure and blend into a team environment.
The apprenticeship role will cover most aspects of business administration and customer/client support tasks but will mainly involve
- Data processing of client financial records
- Regular use of telephone and electronic communication systems for liaison with clients and external agencies
- As many tasks involve keyboard entry accurate keyboard skills and a calm, focussed attitude, and attention to detail are essential
Requirements and prospects
- An understanding of the company role and empathy for charitable causes
- Excellent ICT skills and working knowledge of Excel/Word etc. would be an advantage
- Confident telephone/communication skills
- Enthusiastic approach to own/self-development
- A positive, can-do and flexible attitude to all work tasks
- Calm and able to work under pressure
- Effective team player, keen to work with others
- Reliable, trustworthy, and respectful client confidentiality at all times
- Maths/English - GCSE 9 - 4 (A* - C Grades) - or equivalent
- A recognised ICT qualification would be beneficial
Employer is keen to encourage and develop candidate as much as possible and there may be possibility of progression onto Level 3 for the right candidate.
Things to consider
Before you complete your application, please ensure that you are able to travel reliably to and from employer location on a daily basis. Please check bus times/travel arrangements before submitting your application as employer location is just outside of main town area.
Part of the qualification will require College attendance (currently one full day per month subject to Covid restrictions) and this will be supported by regular remote training/site visits. College is based near Marsh Mills, Plymouth, so please ensure you are able to get to Plymouth for a 9am start on College days.
About the employer
Charitable Giving is an established HMRC approved payroll giving agency, specialising in processing regular charitable donations. Charitable Giving are based in a purpose-built office on a small industrial area just outside Tavistock.
As per HMRC requirements for PG Agencies, Charitable Giving has UK charitable status recognised by the Charity Commission.
Focus Training And DCET Training
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Focus Training (SW) Ltd
Trevor Barnes 07836536590 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Customer Service Level 2 Standard
- On the job training to support role development
- Off the job training (College attendance) to support qualification requirements
- Functional Skills Support (maths/English) - if required
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.