Customer Service Apprentice Film & Foil Solutions Limited
Customer Service Apprentice to assist with duties such as following up enquiries or contacts for new business.
Closing date: 03 Jun 2022
£192.40 to £380.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
08 Jun 2022
11 Oct 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Following up enquiries or contacts for new business, upselling to existing customers
- Operate standard routing and response processes for enquiries and sales opportunities
- Making follow up calls, obtaining requirements and generating quotations
- Emailing prospects and maintaining internal customer database and closing business
- Gathering customer requirements and matching them to the range of product and service offerings
- Following up leads and opportunities that have slipped back, but justify subsequent contact by both phone and email
- Answering calls and directing them to the correct department, accurately input sales orders
- Part Credit Control work in the office
Requirements and prospects
- Quick to learn and willing to respond flexibly to the needs of the business.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to solve problems and reach resolutions.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment without impact on performance, attitude or accuracy.
- A strong work ethic to ensure consistent performance.
- An interest in Customer service
- Confident and driven, looking for a career, not just a job.
- Good written and spoken English
- Previous experience in data entry and emails would be beneficial but not essential
- Personally interested and motivated by matching products with customer needs
- Confident, polite and articulate telephone manner
- The role would ideally suit an ambitious person looking to gain experience in a fast-paced business
GCSE qualifications in English & maths would be beneficial
The position offers excellent career progression opportunities and the chance to work within a fast-paced, exciting and service-driven professional environment
Things to consider
Consider a travel plan to make sure you can get to the vacancy.
About the employer
One of the UK’s largest converters and stockists of flexible packaging films, print lamination films and speciality plastics, paper and aluminium foils.
ST HELENS CHAMBER LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by St Helens Chamber Limited
Adam Gardam 01744742103 email@example.com
An intermediate level of Customer Service Practitioner training is provided.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.