Business Administration Apprentice Interbulk (Tankcontainers) Holdings Limited
The main function of the role will be to provide administration support to the Claims Manager, within Technical / M&R department in the Wilton office.
Closing date: 23 Aug 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
30 Aug 2017
20 Jan 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Duties to include:
- Filing and scanning claim files into paper and electronic storage systems, creating, updating and maintaining spreadsheets: inputting accurate data and producing reports.
- Filtering emails and printing / saving attached documents
- Creating electronic storage files for Claims information
- Using Swift and SmartTerm systems to open / close and document claims
- Answering the telephone and some emails.
- Raising invoice requests and preparing backing documents.
- Preparing and investigating small equipment claims.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel Outlook programmes and knowledge of Word and PowerPoint is desirable.
- The role is designed to give the candidate the potential for progression into handling minor claims.
Requirements and prospects
- We are looking for someone with good communication skills, who is keen and eager to learn
- Good spelling & grammar
- Good communication skills
- Good customer services skills
Good organisation skills
Able to work on own initiative
Excellent customer service
Works as part of a team
- Able to work under pressure
- Hard working
- GCSE or equivalent grade C or above in maths and English.
Things to consider
About the employer
- QCF level 2 in Business Administration.
- Functional skills
- Technical certificate.
Business and Administration
ITEC NORTH EAST LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ITEC North East Ltd
Sammy-Jo 01325328428 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 23 Aug 2017