Customer Service Advisor Apprentice Menicon Ltd
Reporting directly to Head of Operations effectively carry out duties given to you by your Manager in accordance with the Management System to achieve the Company objectives. You are required to understand all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, and guidelines to ensure the effective operation of the Company
Closing date: 25 Jan 2022
£10,000.00 - £13,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
29 Jan 2022
07 Oct 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Deliver excellent levels of customer service through the efficient answering of the telephone and response to emails.
- Appropriate direction of enquiries in a clear, positive, and friendly manner at all times ensuring customer needs are satisfied.
- Respond positively to customer enquiries and resolving customer complaints taking ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Advise customers on any relevant contact lens or product information and to excite them about our products.
- Ensure customer details, requirements and orders are recorded accurately and confirmed with the customer.
- To create lateral relationships with other departments to support product manufacture and distribution.
- To contribute to the evolution of the department by providing feedback and taking action to improve.
- To positively contribute to the delivery of service excellence to Menicon customers and creating a positive impression of Menicon at every opportunity.
- Liaise with sales department, verbally, by email and via Salesforce to increase awareness of customers issues and queries to customer satisfaction.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
- Follow Customer Complaints and Returns processes and systems.
Requirements and prospects
- 6 or above in English
- Good qualifications
- Excellent telephone manner
- Team player
- Good telephone manner
- Good verbal skills
- 6 in English
- C/4 or above in maths
Possible furture carrer after sucessful completion of apprenticeship
About the employer
Our client has been established for over 40 years in Northampton and is a well-respected local business that has a global client base. The business was acquired in 2009 by an international business and continues to develop.
STARTING OFF (NORTHAMPTON) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Starting Off
Jessica Berrill 01536 851190 Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service level 2 with 20% off the job learning
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.