Apprentice Receptionist/Administrator F&A HEALTH LTD
Have you completed a level 2 Business Admin or Customer Service apprenticeship and are now wanting to progress onto your level 3 programme? This role is within a highly regarded private clinic in Nottingham City Centre which offers private GP appointments through to aesthetic treatments.
Closing date: 31 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
01 Feb 2022
04 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include (Full training will be provided):
- Meeting and greeting clients, being the first point of contact for customer requests and queries
- Offering advice on products and services offered by the clinic and following up via email/post
- Liaising between the practitioners and patients to ensure smooth transactions
- Gather confidential information from patients prior to them receiving services and ensuring data is kept within GDP rules
- Survey customers on services and treatments offered and collate information to improve the services provided
- Keeping up to date with competitors offers and services
- Understand good working practices and regulations within the guidance of the Care Quality Commission
- Ensure the Clinics social media presence is upto date and relevant
- Contribute to clinic meetings supporting service experiences and seeking development of solutions
- Being the first point of contact for any issues that may need to be resolved
Applicants will be required to attend an Assessment Centre with West Notts College as part of the screening process.
The employer reserves the right to close this vacancy early should a suitable candidate be identified prior to the published closing date.
Requirements and prospects
- Time management skills
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Confidence with meeting/speaking to new people and conversing with ease
- Self-motivated & reliable
- Smart professional appearance
- Genuine interest in the sector
GCSE Grades A*-C or equivalent are essential, specifically maths and English. 2017 grading system, grade 9-4.
This company is committed to offering a long term opportunity for the right candidate and further training relevant to the role along the way.
Things to consider
- Only applications with a current contact number and/or email address can be accepted
- All applications are acknowledged by telephone in the first instance
- Every applicant must attend a Vision Business Assessment Centre prior to being presented to the employer
- From 1st April 2021 the National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £4.30 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the National Minimum Wage appropriate to their age applies. The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training. For more information visit: www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
On successful appointment:
- You will be entitled to receive statutory annual leave
- This is a weekly/monthly paid post
- You are responsible for funding your own travel to and from your place of work
- You must work with your Specialist to complete apprenticeship work on time and to the best of your ability
- You must conduct yourself in a safe and diligent manner and comply with health and safety policies and procedures
- You must uphold and promote the company policies and procedures, promoting those specifically to your area of work, including Equality and Diversity and Safeguarding
- Please note this vacancy may close earlier than the planned closing date in the event of the position being filled
About the employer
The Park Private Clinic is situated within a stunning grade 2 listed building in Nottingham City Centre. They offer their patients high quality and affordable private appointments within a relaxed setting.
These services range from GP Services, health screenings and travel vaccinations through to cosmetic and anti-wrinkle treatments.
Patients vary across all age groups and from simple conditions to multiple health problems.
In order to ensure that their patients receive the best care, advice and treatments all services are delivered by professional and friendly staff. They are now in a position to support a level 2 qualified apprentice to achieve a Customer Service level 3 apprenticeship.
Part of your role will include chaperoning patients, this will require you to undertake a successful DBS check before an offer of employment can be made.
You will need to be committed to providing outstanding levels of customer care and understand the need for confidentiality at all times.
You will be supported by a mentor within the workplace and also by a specialist from West Nottinghamshire College to complete your level 3 apprenticeship and as your role is within a healthcare setting you will also complete the care certificate.
This role offers scope for progression upon successful completion.
F&A HEALTH LTD
VISION WEST NOTTINGHAMSHIRE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Vision West Nottinghamshire College
Laura Brown 01623 627 191 firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Customer Service Specialist level 3 apprenticeship including functional skills in maths and English if required.
You will be assigned to an assessor who will visit you in the workplace on a regular basis to work with you on the development of knowledge, skills and behaviours within your role.
After a pre-determined period of learning, you and your employer will agree with your training provider that you have completed all required learning and are ready to enter 'Gateway'.
Gateway is the period of your apprenticeship where you prepare for and await your End Point Assessment which is completed by an external organisation. It is your End Point Agreement that determines your final apprenticeship grade.
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.