Customer Service Apprentice SWEET AROMA LTD
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about Customer Service. You will be highly motivated, a confident communicator both face to face and over the telephone and have working knowledge of Word, Excel and Email, although training will be given. You should be willing to learn and understand the Companies core values.
Closing date: 28 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 32.50
Possible start date
31 Jan 2022
30 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Answering the Telephone
- Liaising with Employees & Customers
- Creating and Sending Letters
- Creating and Sending Emails
- Recording & Keeping Records
- Diary Management
- Updating Contracts, Reports
- Filing - Manually & Electronically
- Good Housekeeping
- Accepting Deliveries
Requirements and prospects
- Good Communicator - Essential
- To Deliver Excellent Customer Service - Ongoing Training will Given
- Ability to Organize and Listen
- IT Capabilities
- Good Telephone Manner
- Well Presented
- Willing to go the extra mile (if circumstances require it)
- A minimum of maths & English grade 3/D, equivalent or above
- No experience required. Personality & attitude are key
The right candidate, who is willing to grow with the business has the potential to further their education in Business Administration and acquire training in all aspects of running an office.
Things to consider
We require a candidate that is able to lift or carry lightweight items and able to physically maintain internal good housekeeping.
- Where possible, every applicant must attend a Learning Unlimited centre prior to being shortlisted for this role and being put forward for interview with the employer (This may be done via a platform such as Zoom should we still be in lockdown)
- Your application will be acknowledged in the first instance by telephone
- Please be aware that this vacancy may close before the planned closing date in the event of the position being filled or withdrawn by the employer
About the employer
We launched our cleaning business Sweet Aroma in 2001. After many years of hard work, providing excellent services and putting our client’s needs first, we managed to make our business a success which is still progressing today.
We offer a full range of cleaning services from offices to showrooms, shops & residential properties. If you are looking for a reliable daily or weekly cleaning service, Sweet Aroma can provide a solution tailored to your needs.
We have many delighted customers that have trusted Sweet Aroma to deliver a first-class cleaning service.
We pride ourselves on making sure we deliver a high-quality cleaning service. No corners are cut. We are sure we will make your working environment a more enjoyable place to be, whilst utilising the professional experience of Sweet Aroma. With a reliable and hardworking dedicated team, we are confident that Sweet Aroma has a lot more to give to Nottingham and the surrounding areas.
We are always happy to welcome new customers; they give us the pleasure of fulfilling their requirements with our great service.
TRAINING SERVICES 2000 LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training Services 2000 Ltd
Wendy Taylor 01332 296995 email@example.com
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Level 2 Functional Skills - English & maths (where applicable)
- A mixture of face to face and remote visits every 4 - 6 weeks
- 24 hour access to course learning materials
- On the job training with a designated mentor
- Reviews every 6 - 8 weeks with your work based tutor and line manager/mentor
- Feedback sessions to discuss progress
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.