HR Admin Assistant Apprentice Pleasant Valley Care Limited
As an Apprentice will be responsible for assisting the Administration /HR team with key activities relating to contract, payroll and training.
Closing date: 24 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
07 Feb 2022
29 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Management and distribution of incoming and outgoing post
- Answering incoming calls, taking messages and following through where required.
- Greet any visitors to the offices in a professional manner and provide refreshments when appropriate.
- typing of reports and letters with speed and accuracy. Management and coordination of tasks should workload necessitate the use of external resources.
- Data entry for the accounts payable invoices (in-house training provided)
- Operate internal Business Management Systems and assist in further development and improvement of the system. (Full training will be provided).
- Maintain the office filing/archiving system in both hard and electronic format.
- Raise invoices/statements and assist with credit control process.
- Assist with setting up new personnel on the company systems
- Assist with monitoring of timesheet production
- Assist with production of Service Agreements for
- Proactively assist with the smooth running of the office.
- Diary co-ordination
- Assistance with marketing; to include, events, campaigns, website, social media accounts.
Requirements and prospects
- Strong IT Skills (including Microsoft Office)
- Strong Communication skills
- Knowledge of Office equipments like printers, scanners & fax machine
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Punctual & reliable
- Calm and can work under pressure
- Well oragnised
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to Multi task
- Driven and a quick thinker
- GCSE Grade C(4) or above / Functional Skills Level 2 in both English & Maths
Full time opportunity available on completion of the apprenticeship
About the employer
Pleasant Valley Care provides home care services for your loved ones who can be elderly, have physical or learning disabilities.
Pleasant Valley Care Limited
About disability confident
SOUTH & CITY COLLEGE BIRMINGHAM
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by South and City College Birmingham
kam sahota 0121 694 5066 Kamaljit.Sahota@sccb.ac.uk
College day will be 1 day a week based at South & City College Birmingham - Digbeth Campus. You will be studying:
- Business Administration Level 3
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.