Apprentice Childcare Practitioner Level 3 PK KIDS DAY NURSERY LTD
PK Kids Day Nursery are looking for a responsible candidate to assist in the day to day running of the rooms and work in a team to complete child assessments whilst also using own initiative.
Closing date: 28 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.50
Possible start date
07 Feb 2022
30 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to the following tasks:
- Planning activities for the children suitable for their age range and recording these on the child’s individual journal
- Interacting and engaging with children to support development
- Safeguarding and caring of the children aged 1-4yrs and reporting of any incidents to senior staff
- Supervise children during meal & changing times
- Adhere to all companies’ policies & procedures
- Providing play opportunities that align to the Early Years Framework
- Providing personal Care where necessary
- Spending time reading to children, telling stories or listening to them
- Providing comfort and reassurance if children are ill or upset
- Working with any health and social care professionals, where necessary, and undertaking any relevant admin/paperwork
- Teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good Timekeeping
- Being able to work as part of a team
- Caring towards children
- Willing to work as part of a small friendly team
- General appearance to be kept neat & tidy - Hair tied back, no artificial nails/nail varnish
There are no previous qualifications required for this role.
Possibility of gaining full time working contract upon successful completion of apprenticeship programme.
Things to consider
Candidates must be flexible in the job role as will cover both early and late shifts.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Candidate must have Level 2 in Childcare.
About the employer
Welcome to PK Kids Nursery in Eccleston.
We offer flexible childcare for children aged 0-5 years old. We have a team of highly qualified practitioners who ensure our children have a fun, enjoyable journey.
Education and Skills
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Education and Skills
Steph Jones email@example.com
NCFE CACHE Level 3 Diploma for The Early Years Workforce:
- The Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (Early Years Educator) prepares learners to become Early Years Educators, enabling them to work with children from birth to 5 years and gain knowledge of children aged 5 to 7 years
This qualification is structured around the following four themes:
- Health and well-being
- Legislation, frameworks and professional practice
- Play, development and learning for school readiness
- Professional development
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.