Business Administrator Apprentice Jan Forster Estates Ltd
Due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit an Administrator to join our lettings property management team, based at our head office in Gosforth. Ideally, we are looking for someone who may have some experience in an administrative, residential lettings, or property management role, although desirable, this isn’t essential.
Closing date: 27 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Sep 2017
19 Jan 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
You will be undergoing an Advanced Business Administration Apprenticeship that will take between 15-18 months to complete.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of rental properties which will involve liaising with tenants, landlords and contractors on a daily basis, therefore it is essential you have excellent time management skills and are committed to delivering the highest levels of customer service.
Duties will include: -
- Processing new tenants' applications
- Tenant referencing
- Preparing and processing tenancy agreements
- Compiling property inventories and ‘checking in’ new tenants
- Carrying out periodic and end of tenancy inspections
- Processing damage deposits
- Assisting with property maintenance issues and enquiries
- Arranging property inspections and Gas Safety Certificates
- General office administration and any other general administrative tasks as required by managers within the organisation.
Requirements and prospects
- Must have some work experience within a business environment / Customer Service setting.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Candidate must have excellent computer skills – Word, Excel, Power Point and Email.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, must have the ability to work on own initiative.
- Personable and polite.
- It would also be desirable to have some knowledge of Lettings / Property Management, although not essential as full training will be given.
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Enthusiasm and drive
- Willingness to learn
- Personable and polite
- Smart and presentable
- Minimum GCSE or equivalent grades of C or above in Maths, English Language and one other subject.
- Desirable to have a qualification in ICT and / or Business.
- Desirable to have level 2 business administration qualification, or working towards this qualification.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 3 Qualification in Business and Administration.
- Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT where required.
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities.
Business and Administration
TDR TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by TDR Training Ltd
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Aug 2017