Customer Service Assistant Apprentice Specialised Covers
For this role you will be required to protect, preserve & exceed customer expectations by delivering outstanding customer service; ensuring customer orders are processed accurately & customer enquiries are resolved promptly to enable Specialised Covers to be the authority in the vehicle cover UK market.
Closing date: 22 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 39.50
Possible start date
29 Nov 2021
29 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Deliver exceptional customer experience when communicating with customer enquiries via the telephone, email or online chat system
- Take ownership of providing product advice & quotes via all methods of communication, recorded in the correct format & in a timely manner
- Process orders accurately through the Magento system
- Investigate, resolve & record queries/returns/complaints thoroughly ensuring all Company processes and policies are consistently adhered to & completed in timely manner
- Liaise with other departments, when required to ensure customer satisfaction with product & service received
- Generate daily, weekly or monthly reports as requested by Customer Service Manager
- Assist with sales events & or other departments within the Company, as and when reasonably requested
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills; verbal & written
- Accurate inputting skills
- Knowledge & ability to utilise a database system
- Problem solving & ability to accurately action required processes & procedures
- Computer literacy
- Confident, positive & “can do” attitude to any task allocated & when communicating with customers
- Desire to learn, continually develop & seek new & improved ways of delivering role
- Self-motivated & driven to ensure all tasks are completed to meet the target deadlines
- Able to empathise & remain positive & professional when dealing with difficult customers or challenging conversations
- Team player & able to take instruction & training from others within the team/business
- Actively engage with the entire workforce
4/C or above in Maths and English (Or Level 1 Functional Skills) plus a good level of IT skills.
Potential full time job offer upon completion.
About the employer
Specialised Covers is a family-run firm and at the core of our business is a dedicated team of car, caravan and motorcycle enthusiasts.
We're as passionate about protecting and preserving your pride and joy as you are, and will always provide the best possible solutions with a service to match.
Our approach to the tailored cover market is unique because we never settle for anything less than perfect - each and every cover we produce is distinctive because of it's quality, longevity, and attention-to-detail.
Specialised Covers has been established for over 40 years and was started by Douglas and Carole Long in 1981. The business is still family owned and that ethos of providing the best service, advice and products manufactured in the UK is at the core of everything we do.
Our family values and can do attitude has allowed us to grow from strength to strength over the last 40 years. Offering our customers a bespoke tailoring service has made us the No 1 supplier for the leading car and caravan manufacturers like Mclaren, Bentley, Lotus, Swift and Bailey caravans. We provide excellent opportunities for candidates who demonstrate that they have the skills and motivation to contribute to the growth and success of the business.
Using the most up-to date manufacturing techniques, our production facility in West Yorkshire is home to some of the UK's most experienced tailors, designers and seamstresses and every Specialised Cover is manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Supervision.
LEEDS CITY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Leeds City College
Saffron Khan 01535 685118 email@example.com
We will coach and develop the apprentice in their job role and support them in gathering the required evidence for the apprenticeship standard. We will carry out both curriculum and pastoral care. We will carry out the skills development workshop days on day release at college. We will oversee the teaching and learning around the knowledge, behaviours and skills elements of the qualifications, outlined below. We will manage the apprentice’s OneFile account ensuring targets, milestones and deadlines are achieved.
Mode of delivery: Training, observations and assessments carried out in the workplace. An assessor will visit the place of work every 6-8 weeks.
Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard at Level 2
- Support and engage with different parts of the organisation
- Interacting with internal or external customers
- Supporting functional areas
- Working across teams
- Resolving issues as requested
Personal and People Development
- Working on your own as well as part of a team, seeking help and guidance when you are not sure
Health, Safety and Security
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment
- Adhering to legislations appropriate to the industry
Equality and Diversity
- Follow the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion
Functional Skills Qualification
Level 1 Functional Skills in English
Level 1 Functional Skills in Maths
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.