Warehousing Apprentice Atlas Leisure
An opportunity has arisen for a Warehousing Apprentice to undertake a varied role at Atlas Leisure Homes providing an outstanding level of service where you will be mentored and trained to become an integral team member.
Closing date: 10 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
18 Sep 2017
19 Jan 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
An opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Apprentice to undertake a varied role at Atlas Leisure Homes providing an outstanding level of service where you will be mentored and trained to become an integral team member.
- Goods inward - checking in goods received against manual systems
- Manual handling & storage of goods received
- Stock control - check stock level regularly
- Packing goods ready for dispatch
- Providing stock information to colleagues
- Liaising with colleagues across departments
- Tracking deliveries with courier
- Housekeeping - maintain a clean, safe and healthy working environment
- Adhere to company policies, procedures & safe working systems
- All other related duties
- Due to the nature of the role heavy lifting will be required
Requirements and prospects
- Reliable and hardworking
- Numerate & literate
- Able to use MS Outlook & Excel
- Keen eye & attention for detail
- Willing to listen, learn & carry out specific instructions
- Respectful of supervisor & colleagues
- Must have a positive and friendly attitude
- Must be flexible in approach to work and willing to assist in other areas of the business as and when required
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Use initiative
- Available for early starts
- Able to multi task
GCSE Grades A*-C (or equivalent) in maths and English are essential.
Things to consider
About the employer
Intermediate Level 2 Apprenticeship in Warehousing and Storage together with; functional skills in maths and English up to Level 2 (where required), Employment Rights and Responsibilities and Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.
Warehousing and Storage
YH TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by YH TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Louise Clubley- Deputy Manager PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE COMPANY DIRECTLY 01482 222 142 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 10 Sep 2017