Telemarketer Apprentice - Customer Service Specialist Level 3 HAYWARD MILLER LIMITED
A Telemarketer role supporting the sales function. Clients vary from product manufacturers and engineering companies to design companies and consultancy companies. Due to growth we are expanding this team, recruiting a candidate with some Telemarketing experience already, to complete the higher level 3 Customer Service Specialist qualification.
Closing date: today
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
28 Jan 2022
28 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Generating leads, general administration, customer service and ensuring the continued success of the company’s services.
Key duties include, but are not limited to:
- Making outbound Telemarketing calls on behalf of Hayward Miller and its clients, promoting their products/services
- Handling incoming callbacks from assigned customers
- Appointment setting for Internal Business Development Managers, and Client contacts
- Sending follow-up sales emails to customers
- Keeping regular records of call updates and writing reports
- Keeping all databases and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems updated with opportunity details
- Liaising with clients in person, via telephone and/or online conference meetings
- Occasional opportunity to attend business events or visits to client premises, with another member or members of the team
Requirements and prospects
- Telemarketing/Telesales experience is essential
- You are confident on the telephone and have no qualms engaging in conversation with various decision-makers
- Professional and respectful at work and are willing to show initiative with your duties
- You can follow instructions and not be shy to add your input and ask questions
- You are responsible and take ownership of your allocated duties
- Fluent in English
- You add to our collaborative culture by being a team player and communicate well with team members
- You have the ambition to develop your role and grow within the company, committed to achieving set targets and goals.
- Reliable and punctual
- Confident and friendly nature
Minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent including mathematics and English preferred.
Ongoing position with the company on completion of the Apprenticeship, subject to performance and business need.
Things to consider
- The successful candidate will be working towards individual and team targets, in line with the company bonus scheme.
About the employer
Hayward Miller is an Outsourced Sales Company offering three main elements: Market Research, Telemarketing and Business Development. We white label ourselves as our clients’ Sales Representative for an agreed number of days per month, working on outbound sales. Our core service encompasses Lead Generation, Appointment Setting, Sales Training, Digital Marketing and much more.
Clients vary from product manufacturers and engineering companies through to logistics consultants and storage solution businesses. Our clients’ markets cover; - Aerospace & Space Science, Automotive, Defence, Oil & Gas, Nuclear & Renewable Energy, Medical Science, Construction, Retail, Finance.
Hayward Miller Ltd is now in its eleventh year of business and has developed a diverse client base. We are looking to grow rapidly in 2021 and 2022; for this reason, are looking for the right people to join us.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Amy Purkiss 07891 315 956 email@example.com
Level 3 Customer Service Specialist apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.