Office Assistant/Customer Service Apprentice CRUSADER TRAFFIC LIMITED
Join a small, but dynamic team supporting both customers and fellow team members by providing the finest level of care around admin and customer support.
Closing date: 28 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
21 Feb 2022
29 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Taking incoming phone call
- Taking messages and transferring to relevant dept/colleague
- Dealing with internal and external customers
- Manage your daily list of tasks
- Assist with general office duties
- Work across our planning and finance depts
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication
- IT literate
- Good timekeeper
- Well-presented and conscientious
- Confident or keen to develop both communications skills and work skills
- Interest in social media (for business needs)
The entry qualifications for the Level 2 Customer Service Apprenticeship are:
- Four GCSEs at grade 3 or above (Old GCSE grade D or above) including English and maths or Functional Skills English and maths at Level 1 or above or equivalent
Our company is growing rapidly so there is the potential for the correct individual to progress in to a supervisory/management position.
About the employer
With over 20 years experience, Crusader Traffic offers safe and dependable traffic management solutions tailored to your needs and objectives. Our aim is to provide solutions that minimise disruption as far as possible for road users whilst taking into account the safety of pedestrians and site staff.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Boston College
The Apprenticeships Team 01205205524 email@example.com
Customer Service Practitioner level 2.
The apprenticeship consists of several elements, which have been identified by employers as an appropriate set of skills to operate in their chosen job role.
These elements are:
- Maths - Level 1 or Level 2 Functional Skills, unless an equivalent qualification has already been achieved
- English - Level 1 or Level 2 Functional Skills, unless an equivalent qualification has already been achieved
- Vocational Element (Knowledge) - most apprenticeship include off-the-job study for a technical certificate which is usually done at College
- Vocational Element (Competence) - all Apprenticeships include on-the-job training and assessment leading to a competence based vocational qualification
On some aprenticeships, the knowledge and competence elements are combined into one qualification.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.