Customer Service Apprentice Dphonline Co Uk Limited
Join our friendly team at D.P.H a busy plumber and heating supplier where you will undertake varied duties. If you have a can-do and practical attitude this is a great opportunity to learn while you earn.
Closing date: 31 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
14 Feb 2022
24 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The role will include various duties with the aim to develop and have more responsibility during your apprenticeship. This will include some of the following areas:
- General administrative duties
- Carry out warehouse duties, Serving customers, stocktaking duties
- To deal courteously and efficiently with all visitors
- Ensure all suppliers, customers, visitors and employees comply with the Company Health and Safety
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner and dealing with enquiries
- Liaise proactively with customers on a day to day basis and undertake all counter sales functions
- Dealing with requests for information
- Ensure that cash and payment systems are followed in accordance with company procedures and policies
- Ensure the upkeep of all merchandising to maximise sales, customer satisfaction and appearance
- Using IT and company software, including word and excel
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by the Company from time to time, as instructed by or under the direction of your immediate supervisor
- Attend and be punctual for all lessons with regards to your apprenticeship programme
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- IT skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Good numeracy skills
- Enthusiastic outgoing personality
- Able to work independently and integrate into an established team
- Respond positively to the demands of a varied job role
Maths and English A-C / 9-4 or equivalent.
There will be a long term position for the right applicant upon successful completion of their apprenticeship.
Things to consider
This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment.
Your employer will allow you time off for study and this will be part of your contract of employment.
You should attend all required classes and keep up to date with any set work.
About the employer
Plumbing, heating, bathroom, kitchen and building supplier based in Darlington.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Darlington College
Kay Sherwen 01325 503210 email@example.com
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 - Standard
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.