Business Sales / Administrator Apprentice Haus Marketing & Distribution
Want to join a forward-thinking business that will launch your career? We are looking for a forward-thinking and positive person, one that can show enthusiasm for life. With this role we will develop your skills in many areas of business with a strong focus on Business Administration, Sales and Office Organisation.
Closing date: 13 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
16 Feb 2022
28 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Want to join a forward-thinking business that will launch your career? We are looking for a forward-thinking and positive person, one that can show enthusiasm for life. With this role we will develop your skills in many areas of business with a strong focus on Business Administration, Sales and Office Organisation. You will work as part of a small team and will expand the enthusiastic approach that we have for every-day life at work. Talk to our team, talk to our retailers and consumers about the products that we sell and promote. Your skills will be honed in all aspects of communication and you will develop as the business grows to be a part of a strong and passionate company.
In summary you will support the following areas:
- Sales Orders
- Sales Support to the Sales Manager
- Sales Support to Retail Customers
- Customer Service to Consumers
- Customer Service to Retail Customers
- Communication to Retail Customers – sending out information via email and/or physical mail
- Communication to Sales Manager – compiling and reporting feedback from Retail Customers and Consumers
- Delivery tracking – “Where is my delivery?”
- Returns - Processing efficiently with a fast turnaround for fault identification and replacement
- Returns – Communication with Suppliers
- Diary management when dealing with issues and ensuring the customer is happy with the service that we have offered
- Consumer leaflets control and process
- Catalogues ordering and processing
- Understanding the Promotions
- Understanding our Brands
- Clerical Work
- Managing the products and orders for the HAUS Web
- Shop and assembling Clearance lines
- Organisational skills
Alongside your apprenticeship training we will also educate and train you on the principals of our accounts system, the internet and social media feeds and various other communicative channels.
Requirements and prospects
- Time management and organisational skills
- Confidence to speak with customers
- Personable and enthusiastic
- Understands the importance of good customer service
A minimum of 5 GCSEs grade A*-C (9-4) including maths and English
Could lead to a permanent position for the right person.
About the employer
HAUS represent the very best worldwide brands for the kitchen and home. Focusing on high quality and highly respected names that will last a lifetime. Offering equipment for the kitchen and home, products that not only enhance the culinary experience but look and feel beautiful.
Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
01782 254287 email@example.com
Level 2 Customer Service practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.