Administration/Order Processing Assistant Apprentice Lexus International Ltd
An excellent opportunity to work for a shoe wholesaler based near to Wolverhampton City Centre.
Closing date: 23 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
31 Jan 2022
27 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The administration apprentice will be responsible for:
- Answering phone calls
- Taking occasional enquires
- Processing e-commerce sales orders in back office, from various websites
- Picking, packing and dispatching the goods to customers to meet deadlines
- Taking pictures of products
- Listing products on Amazon and Ebay websites
- Using software to and text information onto websites
- Working with the team on many aspects of administration to ensure the smooth running of the office
Requirements and prospects
- Must be computer literate, have reasonable usage of Microsoft packages, especially Excel. Must be accurate with numbers
- Some experience of Photoshop and knowledge of Ebay would be an advantage.
- Ability to work in a team as well as own initiative
- Be professional in answering phone calls
- Have accuracy with information and number as you will be dealing with professional organisations and sales orders.
- Grades A/4-9 in maths and English GCSE or equivalent
- A qualification in Information Technology.
- At the end of the apprenticeship there may be the possibility of a full time position
Things to consider
- If we are able to increase sales and work load expands hours will be increased
About the employer
Lexus International Ltd, distributes to all types of independent retailers, from traditional shoe shops, to multiple retailers, dress shops, boutiques, department stores and internet retailers. The brand LEXUS is exclusive and unique and its target market is the evening/occasional and bridal wear industry, for which it has over 25 years experience. The stockists are global with the majority being across the UK and many European countries. All Lexus products are hand made and designed in house.
CITY OF WOLVERHAMPTON COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by City of Wolverhampton College
During the Business Administrator Level 3 apprenticeship standard, you will develop the skills, knowledge and behaviours required to pass the End Point Assessment and to become a competent and successful administrator within the organisation.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.