Hairdressing Apprenticeship VANQUISH HAIR & BEAUTY LIMITED
An exciting opportunity to train as a Hairdresser with a trendy hair salon in Wingate. Vanquish Hair and Beauty are looking for an apprentice to train in all aspects of hairdressing, and customer service in a salon.
Closing date: 30 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
07 Feb 2022
24 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Vanquish Hair and Beauty are hoping to bring an apprentice on board to teach all aspects of hairdressing and salon services. The apprenticeship role will involve;
- Shampooing hair
- Learning how to blowdry
- Learning how to cut hair
- Learning different styling techniques
- Learning how to colour hair
- Keeping the salon clean and tidy
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Booking appointments
- Other duties as and when required
Requirements and prospects
- Good at practial work
- Good attention for detail
- Good customer service skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good telephone manner
- Well presented
- Confident in speaking to customers
Although no formal qualifications have been specified by the employer, there are still minimum entry requirements for the apprenticeship programme, and you will be assessed on English and Maths at interview.
Possibility of permanent employment and going on to complete further qualifications.
About the employer
Extensive beauty treatment services, over two floors including nails, lashes, massage, waxing, manicures and pedicures and tanning. Our four individual treatment rooms give our clients the ultimate in comfort and privacy during treatments. Catering for everything from pedicures to massage and spray tanning.
EAST DURHAM COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by East Durham College
Emma Norbury 01915185587 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 Hair Professional Apprenticeship Standard
- Maths and English Functional Skills if required - if not required, maths and English upskill will still be provided but you do not need to sit an exam
- Preparation for End Point Assessment
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.