Apprentice School Office Administrator Wouldham All Saints Church of England Primary School
To be a member of the school office admin team. A wide variety of jobs including assisting school staff, children, parents, and visitors.
Closing date: 05 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
13 Jun 2022
27 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The office is incredibly busy, and we are keen to employ an assistant to help us and become a member of the office admin team. A wide variety of jobs including assisting school staff, children, parents, and visitors including:
- Answering the telephone
- Checking/replying and dealing with emails
- Taking payments from parents
- Taking children to their classes
- Booking school trips may be needed
- Checking deliveries into the school
- Helping deliver registers to classrooms
- Dealing with requests from parents and visitors to the school
- Producing reports for clubs
- Any other jobs that are requested by members of the school staff
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Good time keeping skills
- Need to be patient
- Show understanding and kindness to all
- Keen to learn
- Able to work on own initiative but also as part of a team
GCSE English and maths at A*/C or 9/4, or equivalent.
We cannot guarantee a permanent position at the end of the apprenticeship. Our previous apprentice successfully secured a job outside of our organisation on completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
- DBS check will need to be completed
- Due to location driving would be advisable
- Apprenticeship pay is low
- There may not be a vacancy after the apprenticeship in school
- The school office is incredibly busy, sometimes stressful but very rewarding
- One hour per day lunch
About the employer
Wouldham All Saints Church of England Primary School was originally founded in 1865 by the Reverend Frederick Boyd for the good of the community of Wouldham. We continue to advance the nature of this foundation by preparing our children for a successful future – equipped with the skills and values needed to be competent citizens of the 21st Century.
Being confident, resilient, articulate, knowledgeable, caring, healthy, adaptable and responsible means you are 'well-rounded' and able to make a good contribution to society.
PROFILE DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Profile Development and Training
Ian Pearce 07554435343 email@example.com
- Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and maths if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.