Business, Sales & Lettings Administrator Apprentice B S Bennett
This is a unique position in an Estate Agency where you will learn all administration aspects of the business across both sales, lettings and property management. Being a small agency, we work very much as a team. This is a great opportunity to start your career!
Closing date: 10 Nov 2022
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
11 Nov 2022
27 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
We would expect the apprentice to show commitment to this important role to improve the efficiency of the office.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Admin support to the office
- Answering calls
- Making appointments
- Use of IT systems
- Liaising with clients/tenants/landlords
- Arranging viewings/valuations/inspections
- General admin including filing/printing etc
- Assist management when required
This is a wind-ranging role, and you’ll receive ongoing training in order to complete the above duties to the best of your ability.
This is a fantastic position and opportunity to start your career! APPLY BELOW!
Requirements and prospects
- Good understanding of IT - Word and excel
- Good standard of written/verbal English and good communication skills
- Good team player
- Sense of humour
- Smart business appearance
Maths & English GCSE level (A*-C) or (9-4)
BS Bennett are huge supporters of the apprenticeship scheme and they're building for the future. There is availability for progression following the successful completion of the apprenticeship to continue your career in the Property Sector! This could turn into a full-time position with progression to a negotiator position in the future. Salary if full time permanent would be 18-20K
Things to consider
Ability to drive or learning to drive is an advantage
About the employer
Estate Agents – Sales/Letting/property management
Our family run office has over 50 years of joint experience and our team are passionate about all aspects of the business and make sure that they maintain the reputation they have worked so hard to achieve. We have unrivalled knowledge of the local area, and with the level of experience in our office you can be assured you are given the best possible professional advice
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Boom Training Ltd
Lilly Spake 02380004210 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator Standard, which includes:
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths and English if required
- Excellent Work Experience
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- You will be assigned a personal tutor to help guide you through your apprenticeship and your training will be 100% completed in the workplace
- Business Administrator Apprenticeship Certificate from the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education (IfATE).
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.