Customer Service Apprentice with Administrative Duties Daro Soft Furnishings Ltd
A well-established soft furnishings company is looking to recruit a focussed, enthusiastic and committed customer service apprentice. The successful candidate will be trained in a range of skills to become a valued member of the team.
Closing date: 30 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
10 Feb 2022
21 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
This role involves working in a successful business. You will undertake a wide range of key responsibilities, ensuring you develop into a flexible, adaptive and proactive member of the organisation. You will learn and develop skills that will provide support to the rest of the team.
Duties could include:
- Providing support to different departments
- Undertaking administration duties to ensure productivity and customer satisfaction
- Managing orders
- Working on systems, equipment and technology to meet the needs of your customers
- Understand the different needs and priorities of the customers and the best way to manage their expectations
- Understand your role and responsibility within the organisation
- Product and service knowledge, how production works
- Understand the different needs and priorities of the customers
- Know your organisation’s core values
Requirements and prospects
- Team working skills
- A logical and adaptable mind-set
- Comfortable with working in large groups
- Happy to become a team leader
- Excellent attitude and attendance
- Willingness to learn
- Enthusiastic and practical
- Friendly and be passionate about the role
None required, however the successful candidate will work towards their Functional Skills in both maths and English if they have not achieved prior or have an equivalent.
- Advanced Apprenticeship at Level 3 in Team Leading and Supervision
- Progression within the organisation to include more responsibility and wider range of production work
Things to consider
- Are you a practical person looking to gain new skills?
- Do you want to be part of a dynamic team?
- Do you want to progress within the organisation?
About the employer
With over 40 years’ experience in manufacturing soft furnishings, Daro customised uses the latest technology to produce high quality print photo products made to last. Our production and distribution centre is based in the heart of Derbyshire with our head office located in Northampton.
WEBS TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Webs Training Ltd
Jennie Jarvis +441159677771 email@example.com
During your apprenticeship programme you will receive training both off and on the job. You will be required to attend WEBS Training as and when required, the rest of the time you will be within the work place. You will learn the underpinning knowledge that runs alongside your training. You will use a wide range of skills whilst you complete your training.
WEBS Training aim to build on the skills you already have so you reach your full potential both personally and professionally.
Training will be provided in all areas of Customer Service Level 2 to ensure you are capable of providing support and guidance to the team and director with a view to progress into a team leading role.
If you have already achieved GCSE maths and English at Grade 4/C or above or have equivalent qualification you will be exempt from undertaking Functional Skills, however English and maths support will be provided for all apprentices throughout the length of their programme.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.