Digital Marketing Apprentice M T D E Business Ltd
This is a great digital marketing apprenticeship role for someone who a strong work ethic and a passion for digital marketing. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full time employment and progress to higher level qualifications.
Closing date: 21 Feb 2022
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
04 Mar 2022
21 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
This ever-expanding role will involve the following duties:
- Creating content for videos and podcasts
- Editing videos and podcasts
- Monitoring social media accounts
- Managing client accounts and regularly contacting clients to check service
- Adding content to websites
- Increasing following on social media platforms
- General administrative tasks
Requirements and prospects
- The ideal candidate will have experience or an interest in producing podcasts and YouTube
- Illustrator and Photoshop skills and knowledge would be a advantage
- Strong work ethic
- 'Can-do' attitude
Strong grades in English or equivalents.
Progress within the role and take on own client projects.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week)
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Media and Marketing Company based in Finedon.
The company have been established since 2009 and support around 500 businesses with their marketing solutions and help grow their own platforms, web presence and social media standing.
STARTING OFF (NORTHAMPTON) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Starting Off
Jessica Berrill 01536 851190 firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Google Square certificate
- Functional Skills
- Personal and professional development workshops
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.