Office Administrator Apprenticeship WIEK CORPORATION LIMITED
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. An apprentice is required to fulfil duties such as liaising with customers over the telephone and in person, outbound calls to clients and new customers, sending e-mails and managing mail boxes and general office duties.
Closing date: 21 Mar 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
23 Mar 2022
22 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Liaising with customers over the telephone and in person
- Outbound calls to clients and new customers
- Sending e-mails and managing mail boxes
- General office duties
- Data input and reporting
- Using bespoke software as well as spreadsheets and other Microsoft programmes
- Ad-hoc duties to support your team as well as other teams
- Viewings/appointment attendance with senior members of staff
Requirements and prospects
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Self starter
- Keen to learn
- Not afraid of reactive changeable work
Maths and English at grade C/4 or equivalent is advantageous, but not essential.
Full time role with career progression with umlimited earnings.
Things to consider
The role will require 9am - 1pm on a Saturday with a half day in the week.
About the employer
Century 21 is one of the largest residential estate agency organisations in the world, comprising approximately 8,000 independently owned and operated franchised broker offices in 81 countries and territories worldwide, with more than 111,000 independent sales professionals.
The UK franchise is owned by the SDL Group, which is one of the fastest-growing independent property services groups in the UK.
Under the stewardship of the SDL Group, Century 21 UK continues to grow and improve its service by constantly innovating and maximising the opportunities that are presented by being part of wider property services group.
WIEK CORPORATION LIMITED
KNIGHTS TRAINING ACADEMY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by KNIGHTS GROUP
- Level 3 in Business and Administration
- Level 1 Functional Skills to include English, maths, and ICT (depending on award and previous qualifications) where a tested part will be completed, and you will complete a Technical Certificate to underpin your knowledge of working in the sector
- This also comes with a tested part
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.