Customer Service Practitioner Apprentice Maldon District Council
Customer Service Practitioner with core responsibility to provide a high quality service to customers and officers which will be delivered from the workplace, digitally, or through going out into the customer’s own locality. These positions will be within the Revenues and Benefits or Housing departments.
Closing date: 30 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
28 Feb 2022
20 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
This is a position for a Customer Service Practitioner Apprentice with core responsibility to provide a high quality service to customers and officers which will be delivered from the workplace, digitally, or through going out into the customer’s own locality. These may be one-off or routine contacts and include dealing with post, orders, payments, offering advice, guidance and support, meet-and-greet, sales, fixing problems, after care, service recovery or gaining insight through measuring customer satisfaction.
You may be the first point of contact and work in any sector or organisation type but would have a specialised area of Revenues and Benefits or Housing.
Full training begins with Customer Services and the role or the General Office
Training will be given in the following areas:
- Meet & Greet (Assisting with queries)
- Sorting incoming post (Royal Mail)
- Accepting parcels
- Collecting post and Franking
- Franking special deliveries/signed for
- Printing, Laminating, Binding
- Stock Control and Ordering (G.O)
- Dealing with Councillor Mail
- Processing Cheques
- Systems training
- Cheque processing
- Related work processes
Requirements and prospects
- Team working
- Quick learner and eager to learn
- Good IT skills
- Hard working
English and maths GCSE or equivalents at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent qualifications) are essential for this apprenticeship.
- A career in Revenues and Benefits or Housing
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Local government office.
TENDRING DISTRICT COUNCIL
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Tendring District Council
Debianne Messenger 01255 686313 firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard includes a Customer Service Level 2 NVQ and functional skills in English and maths at Level 1
- The delivery is flexible in the workplace
- At the end of the Apprenticeship there will be an End Point Assessment from an external organisation
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.