Business Administration Apprentice Common Sense Compliance Limited
Common Sense Compliance is a small, friendly growing business looking for a bright, enthusiastic individual to join the team to support with the daily admin. The role is varied and will allow the individual the opportunity to learn a variety of skills and to develop a future career within the business in a range of areas for the right candidate.
Closing date: 30 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Feb 2022
16 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To support and assist with key head office functions with a strong emphasis on client and operational administration.
Key duties to include:
- Timely proofreading, including receiving and checking daily audit reports.
Effectively communicating with consultants on any queries. Obtaining a familiarity and basic understanding of the business products and processes in order to identify any mistakes on reports, and having the confidence to query and rectify any errors.
- Despatching and logging audit reports.
Timely use of excel to maintain a thorough record of audit reports, flagging overdue reports, communicating effectively and in a timely manner with management and other parties as necessary on any overdue reports or queries.
- Preparation and dispatch of training materials.
Gain a thorough understanding of the companies training offering and be able to support the team by producing training packs and despatching in time for courses. This will include liaising with the operations coordinator, the client, and other team members. The opportunity is available for the candidate to make/ offer improvements to both the workflow and training materials.
- Production and despatching of company policy documents.
With a keen eye for detail and quality, the individual will proofread client documentation, making necessary amends and formatting changes, before printing, preparing, and despatching documentation.
- Data protection.
The individual will have access to client databases and be able to amend records as required, they will therefore be trained in the importance of data protection, and client confidentiality.
- Finance. Offering support to the Finance Coordinator to assist in client follow-up of overdue invoices, and gaining an understanding of the importance of timely invoicing and debt collection.
- Project Management. Depending on the business needs the individual will need to self-manage a small project during the course. This may be around data improvement, company systems, or a marketing project.
- Other day-to-day administrative duties as required by the business.
For example, answering the telephone and dealing with customers in a professional manner to understand their needs and direct them to the appropriate person if they cannot help them. This would mean gaining an understanding of the business processes and each individuals responsibility
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Self-motivated with an ability to multi-task and a good work ethic.
- Willing to learn
- Must have GCSE Maths and English
Hopefully to a permanent job
Things to consider
- The National Minimum Apprenticeship Wage is £4.30/Hr
- location is 23 Minutes walk out of centre of Midsomer Norton
About the employer
At Common Sense Compliance Ltd (CSC) we pride ourselves in our ability to provide a professional yet personal experience to all. As our name suggests we offer a service that is both straightforward and relevant to your business. Our team of professionals are among the most highly respected in the Environmental Health Industry and like our management systems and Bespoke Software have stood the test of time. Whether you are after full ongoing compliance support or have a one-off project, CSC will provide an unrivalled service with a promise to deliver on time and within budget.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Strode College
Suzie Drew 07967 773707 firstname.lastname@example.org
1 day to be based at Strode college for the off the job training 20%
4 days at your work place
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.