Business Administrator Apprentice Your Move Properties Ltd
Tyne North Training is recruiting on behalf of Your Move for an apprentice business administrator. If you are someone that has a professional approach to work with strong organisational skills then this could be the ideal role for you.
Closing date: 28 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
31 Jan 2022
15 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to start a career within an Estate Agency, with the chance to gain a nationally recognised qualification. The successful candidate will be working with a team of busy professionals, providing admin support to a very busy Estate Agency. The telephones and emails are on the go permanently and there is a lot happening, so it’s a dynamic and exciting environment to work in. The role is to help provide a quality administrative service and contribute to the overall efficiency and development of our West Denton (Newcastle) branch. The role will be varied and interesting.
The job description is intended as a guide to the main responsibilities of the post and is not an exhaustive list of duties. The post holder may be required to undertake other duties appropriate to the role and pay scale.
- Answering calls into Your Move – Chris Stonock in a professional and appropriate manner, dealing with queries where possible, transferring calls and taking brief messages. Meet and greet customers as required
- To provide a range of clerical duties including photocopying, sending faxes and filing manage, organise, and update relevant data using database applications
- To maintain manual and computerised systems including inputting data, keeping records, confidential and general filing systems as directed, sorting and distributing post etc. and any other appropriate duties under the direction of the Sales Manager
- Communicate and provide information by relevant methods internally and externally to assist and enable organisational operations and effective service
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management
- Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility
Requirements and prospects
- Candidates should be able to communicate well with a good/professional telephone manner and good written/interpersonal skills
- Good IT and keyboard skills
- Be confident with an outgoing personality
- Ability to relate well to others, both co-workers and customers
- Be able to plan, prioritise and organise their work
- Adaptability and flexibility
- You will be required to multi-task and have openness to new ideas and concepts
- Willingness to learn and develop within the organisation
- Be able to hold a conversation with clients, remain professional and ensure a positive customer service is maintained
- GCSEs, or equivalent, at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths, English, and ICT
- Please note that level 2 adult literacy and level 2 adult numeracy will not be accepted. This is due to the apprenticeship certificate awarding body’s requirements
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation that will offer career progression, support and development. The role is varied and interesting. The ideal candidate will have a positive "can do" approach
- We see apprentices as future employees and we want to work with apprentices so they will be offered full-time roles where possible
Things to consider
- A candidate’s successful application will lead to an interview and assessment with Tyne North Training and could lead to the potential of an interview with the prospective employer
About the employer
Your Move estate agents will help clients buy, sell, rent and let. They are one of the most trusted names in the UK and proud of our reputation as professional estate agents. New 360° Virtual Viewing. Your Move like to ensure they are offering sellers the latest in technology when it comes to selling.
TYNE NORTH TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Tyne North Training Ltd
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English, if required
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.