Apprentice Office Assistant WEBWORKS INTERNET (UK) LIMITED
Working in a busy office environment, we are looking for someone with a friendly and bubbly personality to answer customer calls and offer great customer service. You will work towards a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 31 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
14 Feb 2022
15 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The role requires the Office Assistant to be flexible and have the skills to answer enquiries in addition to working on a variety of tasks within the department. Training will be given where necessary.
- Answer all contacts efficiently and effectively in a professional and courteous manner, demonstrating a high level of customer care, accuracy, and attention to detail at all times
- Act as first point of contact for all customers, ensuring that accurate information and advice is given in response to customer enquiries
- To ensure that for each contact made, accurate and concise information is captured and recorded on the customer’s account
- Using computer systems, ensure correct documentation is requested and sent to customers
- Attend and participate in regular training sessions and to retain the skills and knowledge to carry out your role effectively
- Ensure adherence to Company policies relating to security of property, fraud, Company computer systems and information and report any breach of these rules to line management
- Follow all procedures and guidance for maintaining the security and confidentiality of people, information, premises, equipment, and software
- Escalate non-standard situations and difficult to deal with calls to the Line Manager or other senior colleagues where appropriate
- Provide help and assistance to other team members and colleagues as required to meet customers’ needs
- Attend and actively participate in team meetings and workshops
- Willing to undertake required duties to meet goals, objectives, and deadlines in a changing environment
- Observe all the health and safety rules and guidance and take all reasonable care to promote the health and safety at work of yourself and your fellow employees
- Undertake such duties as may be commensurate with the level of the post
- Ensure all administration tasks are completed effectively, accurately, and within timescales set for the department
Requirements and prospects
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and e-mail
- The ability to use multiple systems whilst speaking to customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Ability to build rapport with the customer
- Demonstrate resilience in a fast paced, continually improving environment
- A bubbly personality
- Good sense of humour
- A willingness to train and become adept on internal systems
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
There may also be an opportunity of a full-time role upon successful completion of your apprenticeship.
Things to consider
- It is imperative that when you take on an Apprenticeship that you are ready to commit to the world of work
- You must therefore be prepared to work hard and demonstrate good timekeeping skills, good attendance, and good behaviour/conduct in the workplace
- Please be aware that this vacancy may close if the entry quota has been exceeded, so apply early to avoid disappointment
About the employer
Based in the North East, Webworks provide website design and hosting services to thousands of customers nationwide. They also create digital content and social media marketing strategies for their customers, promoting and growing client businesses.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Darlington College
Kay Sherwen 07483 103284 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.