Apprentice Business Administrator CHAPEL WEALTH MANAGEMENT LLP
Great opportunity to work in finance/business administration. You will be responsible for ongoing client communications, client interaction and a wide range of administrative duties across all departments.
Closing date: 11 Feb 2022
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
14 Feb 2022
14 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties and responsibilities to include:
- Account support including diary management
- Client communications/interaction via telephone, e-mail, or mail as appropriate
- Receive and make telephone calls
- Receive and send emails
- Ensure client information is up to date
- Act as first port of call for all incoming calls and/or taking accurate messages
- Help welcome visitors to the office, i.e. show them to board room and provide refreshments
- Managing files
- Eventually move onto responding to day-to-day queries from clients relating to non-advice issues
- Additional administrative duties
You need to be able to organise and plan work in a flexible manner to ensure tasks are prioritised and completed within agreed timescales; to use appropriate communication and interpersonal skills such as active listening.
You will be required to know how to manage the relationship with the client and know the importance of written, verbal and non-verbal communication (including body language), email, letter, telephone and personal etiquette.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Good level of spoken English
- Good telephone manner
- Demonstrate independence
- Confidence on the telephone
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- The ability to build good working relationships with a wide range of people
- Organisational skills
- Proactive with their day and getting tasks done
- Thinking outside the box
- Mature attitude - dealing with confidential information
- Able to work independently and as a part of a team
- Have an interest in financial services
- GCSE or equivalent maths and English
- Good ICT Skills including Microsoft Office
Full time position with great opportunities for development within the organisation and financial services.
Things to consider
Due to transport links it would be an advantage if you can drive or live within walking/cycling distance of the office.
About the employer
Chapel Wealth Management has two decades of knowledge and experience, giving clients the confidence that their financial goals and aspirations are in safe hands.
We are committed to nurturing long-term relationships with our clients and have built an enviable reputation on the quality of our advice and reliability of our service. Our passion for what we do is driven by knowing that we are helping people who are committed to making the most of their money and making the most of life.
Our support and guidance span the broad spectrum of financial planning – both for individuals and businesses – with the key aim of helping them grow their wealth, protect and preserve their assets and effectively manage capital and borrowings.
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Davidson Training (UK) Ltd
Lorraine Bunyard 07951480169 email@example.com
- Full training will be given leading to a recognised Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard Qualification
- Full on-the-job training will be delivered
- Off-the-job training will be supported by our Training Provider – Davidson Training UK Ltd
- You will also complete the Functional Skills in maths and English up to and including Level 2 (if you already do not hold the equivalent)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.