Apprentice Service Receptionist Top Gear Car Sales Servicing Mot & Tyre Centre
Top Gear Services are an MOT testing and Service repair centre in Mountsorrel. They are looking for a Apprentice Service Receptionist to join their friendly team. The role will be responsible to meet and greet customers, answer the phone and take messages, and deal with any other customer queries. Ideal candidates will be outgoing and confident.
Closing date: 24 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
07 Feb 2022
09 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The role will be based on the Reception, and will be the first point of contact for visitors either on site or over the phone.
Main duties will involve:
- To meet and greet customers
- Answer the phone and take messages
- Complete a computer diary and book in customers
- Create job sheets and sales invoices
- Ordering parts with suppliers
- Taking payment for invoices via cash or card machine
- Any other duties required by management team
Requirements and prospects
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Likes working with people
GCSE (or equivalent) Grade C/4 or above in maths and English is essential.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Loughborough College has the right to close this vacancy before the end date.
About the employer
At Top Gear, we are proud to be considered Manual Gearbox Specialists and have over 50 years' worth of experience working with gearboxes within our team, thanks to us joining forces with B&L Gearboxes many years ago.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Loughborough College
Apprenticeship Team 01509 517 151 email@example.com
- L2 Apprenticeship Standard in Customer Service Practitioner
- Functional Skills Level 2 in English and maths (if required)
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Apprentice showcase
- Practical observation
- Professional discussion underpinned by portfolio
- Online portfolio to update with learning and development completed onsite
- Diarised visits from dedicated Trainer/Assessor
- Attendance to Loughborough College for Functional Skills (if required)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.