Customer Service Practitioner Apprentice Ais Training Group Ltd
Are you looking to start your career? Are you wanting to work for a fast-paced growing organisation based in North Tyneside? Are you wanting to start a customer service apprenticeship then this is the role for you.
Closing date: 28 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
31 Jan 2022
10 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Providing customer service support to the business and taking instruction from the Customer Service Manager.
Attend when required training to develop company and product knowledge. Maintain the company supplier database in respect of ensuring it is kept up to date and accurate.
Learn to negotiate rates for services. Have a willingness to learn and implement supply chain strategies. Be able to learn to identify opportunities to enhance value for the business and reduce cost effectively. Support the team by obtaining, analysing and comparing different types of data sets.
The Customer service post is responsible for the day to day delivery of administration duties including but not limited to:
- Promoting best practice and compliance within the company
- Customer service - working with external and internal stakeholders, taking bookings.
- Administration of supplier files and documentation ensuring they’re up to date across the business
- Data entry, along with collecting and analysing business spend data
- Understanding business needs and pricing structures
- Negotiation of pricing and terms under direction
Requirements and prospects
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- A positive attitude to dealing with people
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual, as well as being able to integrate and operate as part of a team.
- Microsoft Office and typing skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
Part of what makes AIS Survivex successful is the highly motivated people who work here and their enthusiasm for success. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through.
An inspiration to your colleagues, you are a tenacious, driven and highly motivated professional, with a strong empathy for people. Hungry for success and with a committed motivation to getting things done, you always place the client at the centre of everything you do.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 GCSEs, or equivalent, at grade 4/C or above in Maths and English.
Please note that level 2 adult literacy and level 2 adult numeracy will not be accepted. This is due to the apprenticeship certificate awarding body’s requirements.
Our determined and professional approach will map the path that will enable you to progress your career significantly in the future within the AIS Group. Our vision is to develop the skills that will help you to fully understand all aspects of our business.
Ultimately, if you work hard and have a passion for our business and a will to succeed you will be given the opportunity to grow with the business as a person and a valued team member.
Things to consider
A candidate’s successful application will lead to an interview and assessment with Tyne North Training and could lead to the potential of an interview with the prospective employer
About the employer
We deliver world-class specialist training for the offshore oil and gas, wind energy and industrial sectors to thousands of delegates each year.
From our state-of-the-art industrial training facilities throughout the UK, we offer a comprehensive portfolio of mandatory and optional skills, competency and safety courses endorsed by the world’s leading trade associations including IRATA, OPITO, SPRAT, MCA, IOSH, ECITB, CompEx, GWO and RenewableUK.
Our training portfolio includes of 300 courses in the following skill sets - Health and Safety, First Aid, Rope Access and Working at Height, Wind and Renewable Energy, Rigging and Lifting, Confined Space and Rescue, Electrical, Mechanical, Welding, NDT, Fabric Maintenance, Fire Safety and Emergency Response. Our world-class range of courses and tailored packages help to create a more multi-skilled and adaptable workforce. Each course is designed to increase competency and best practice in industry to raise safety standards, efficiency and productivity.
TYNE NORTH TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Tyne North Training Ltd
Level 2 Customer Service Practtitioner Standard which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.