Warehouse Operative Apprenticeship CAB GLAZING SERVICES LLP
An excellent opportunity for a keen and enthusiastic apprentice to join a busy manufacturer based in Telford, Stafford Park. Our warehouse is a vital area of our business, which means that hard-working warehouse operatives are essential.
Closing date: 29 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
30 Jan 2022
10 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties to include:
- Work across all areas of the warehouse, with a good understanding of service logistics
- Loading/unloading of vehicles
- Order picking and packing
- Stock replenishment
- General housekeeping duties
- Stock rotation
Requirements and prospects
- Good timekeeping skills
- Good communication skills
- Counterbalance forklift/reach truck licence holder preferred, otherwise we will provide training etc.
- Previous warehouse experience preferred, but not essential
- Efficient and flexible
- Responsible and punctual
- Can work confidently
- Willing to learn and develop
- Professional and presentable
- Someone who is not scared of heights
- Attention to detail
- Able to complete tasks in a timely manner
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) are preferred.
Once the successful applicant has finished their apprenticeship, they will have the opportunity to progress onto a permanent job role within the company.
Things to consider
The following Apprenticeship has been listed as a Standard.
This means at the end of your Apprenticeship you will be asked to undertake an End-Point Assessment (EPA).
An EPA for Warehousing can include:
- Practical test
- Short answer question scenario test
This will be discussed further upon interview.
About the employer
CAB Glazing Services has been trading since 1980 and has gained unparalleled experience within our industry during this time. At CGS, experience has taught us how to handle requests professionally and efficiently for all types of construction machinery and agricultural machinery, including tractors and specialist cabs.
When you're looking for replacement safety glass for your machinery look no further than the professional services of CAB Glazing Services LLP. With next day delivery available on many items and risk-free shipping from our stock, you will receive unrivalled product delivery and unbeatable prices.
What's more, with glass that meets or exceeds international quality assurance standards, you will be receiving the best product available on the market. With a stock holding of tens of thousands of glasses many items are available from stock with zero lead times. You can even get your supplier to make specialist safety glass to order! That's providing your supplier is CAB Glazing Services LLP.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Carolyn Marson 07794895870 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- 20% off the job training
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.