Apprentice Client Support Administrator Hill & Abbott Limited
A great opportunity for a highly motivated self-starter supporting and assisting all departments, which will cover all aspects of the working office, from reception duties to audio dictations for the department fee earners and therefore good keyboard skills would be essential for us.
Closing date: 10 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
13 Dec 2021
09 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
We are looking for someone full of positive energy to efficiently undertake an Apprentice Business Administrator role and deliver an excellent service.
Working under supervision to support all departments, which will cover all aspects of the working office, from reception duties to audio dictations, together with general office administration:
- To provide general administrative and secretarial support to the team as required
- Audio dictations for the department fee earners
- Helping process and distributing incoming and outgoing post. Making sure all client information is filed properly
- Preparing for sending all client care letters and documentation
- Taking phone calls and emails from clients and third parties (e.g. estate agents) to provide updates on their matters
- Chasing various documentation on behalf of the Head of Department e.g.ID, mortgage offers and property searches
- Using the case management system and dictation system. All work will be checked by one of the team
- Assisting the Client Support team in wider company administration e.g. indexing wills; scanning documents, filing, greeting clients on site
- Filing paperwork
- Keeping accurate client data
- Making outgoing calls
- To support to maintain accurate, timely and legible records
- To answer/deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, take messages and pass them on in an appropriate and timely manner
- To be flexible and supportive
- To maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Maintain confidential records and files
- Any other duties as required
Requirements and prospects
We will offer training in all aspects of the work, but ideally applicants should have:
- Office administration experience
- Client facing role – used to speaking to clients on telephone, confident when speaking to clients, good telephone manner
- Worked as part of a team in a busy client focussed environment
- Excellent Key board skills – understanding of Microsoft Office
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work in a confidential environment
- Genuinely interested in the legal profession
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally & written
- To have a keen interest in the legal profession
- Confident & outgoing
- Positive & enthusiastic
- Willingness to work hard
A good standard of education including GCSE maths & English at grade 4 / C or above (or equivalent).
A permanent position with the possibility of future progression within the business, depending on performance.
Things to consider
On the job coaching (initially mainly in Conveyancing processes); training on our case management system; using dictation; access to legal training webinars via Datalaw training platform; monthly 121’s; help with writing their CV and interview practice, if needed.
Conveyancing Head of Department. Client Support Manager. Managing Director will offer coaching and feedback via monthly 121’s. Action plans followed through by HOD/ Client Support Manager/ Managing Director.
When completing your application, please ensure that you RESEARCH the role and ORGANISATION and that your application is based around what the employer is looking for. This is your opportunity to tell the employer about you, your strengths and make them WANT to interview you!
It’s VITAL that you check spelling and grammar prior to sending the application across. Poor grammar and spelling could result in the employer rejecting your application.
About the employer
At Viewpoint Hill & Abbott, our Chelmsford based Solicitors offer a full range of legal services to support their clients. They take time to get to know clients, so they can deliver the best solutions for their business or personal needs.
Hill & Abbott Limited
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Davidson Training (UK) Ltd
GEMMA BARR 07495035044 email@example.com
Full training will be given leading to a recognised Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard Qualification.
Full on-the-job training will be delivered.
Off-the-job training will be supported by our Training Provider – Davidson Training UK Ltd.
You will also complete the Functional Skills in maths and English up to and including Level 2 (if you already do not hold the equivalent).
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.