Customer Care IT Apprentice PREMIER SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Exciting opportunity to offer effective technical support and fault resolution to our clients.
Closing date: today
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
30 Nov 2021
08 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- To log and assess 1st, 2nd and 3rd line calls for priority
- To deal with more technical 1st line calls where capable
- To learn technical skills at work alongside College course
- Communicate effectively with the client, on updating the status or closure of a call
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To answer incoming calls to the customer care line
- To log all incoming calls with clear, detailed, and effective information, and to pass ownership to another colleague if required
- To provide effective technical support and fault resolution with timely feedback to the client or other party
- To provide effective user support and resolution with timely feedback to the client or other party
- To share knowledge internally and assist in updating the knowledge base as necessary
- To aid in the feedback and assessment of software releases and relevant update documentation
- To regularly assess 1st line calls, to ensure all clients enquires are being dealt with
- To achieve internal and external SLA’s, and to feedback to management on their status
- To ensure all internal systems are kept up to date (i.e. Net Help Desk, ACT, support documentation)
- To attend and contribute to Customer Care meetings
- To meet individual daily objectives/ targets
- Any other business in relation to the role
Requirements and prospects
- Attention to detail
- Team player who is able to work upon own initiative
- Be a keen practical and theoretical learner who acts responsibly at all times
- Able to complete work related and college tasks competently and in a timely fashion
- Friendly and approachable
- Confident communicator
- Team player
- Willingness to learn and develop.
- Hard working
- Reliable and trustworthy
Ideally candidates will hold GCSE grades A*-C (9-4) in Maths and English - or equivalent qualifications, including Functional Skills.
A full time, permanent role withinj the organisation.
Things to consider
This apprenticeship may incorporates day release at one of our campuses for functional skills classes and for training on specialist skills and knowledge.
Applicants must be aware that they will be required to attend an Information Advice and Guidance session at one of our Campuses (Tamworth, Lichfield, Cannock Chase Skills and Innovation Centre, or Rodbaston) in order to progress further in this vacancy. During the session, candidates must complete baseline assessments and will have the opportunity to ask questions regarding the qualification.
About the employer
Premier Software was founded in 1994 and has spent over 25 years developing and perfecting software solutions specifically for the spa, wellness and leisure industries, hair and beauty industry and training colleges.
Providing intuitive software to clients both in the UK and across the world, Premier has built a reputation for delivering business management software systems that help to improve the client journey and support business growth.
SOUTH STAFFORDSHIRE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by South Staffordshire College
Apprenticeship Team 0300 456 2424 Apprenticeships@southstaffs.ac.uk
Information communications technician level 3:
- Knowledge, skills and behaviours associated with the standard
- Functional Skills in Maths and English up to Level 2 (if required)
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.