Customer Support Apprentice Emplas Window Systems Ltd
The main purpose is to maintain and develop close relationships with customers and a knowledge of their requirements with a view to meeting their needs. Assist customers with all enquiries about products & services. Liaise with other departments to resolve customer issues/queries.
Closing date: 01 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
08 Jan 2022
07 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Some of the duties include:
- Receive and process customers stock orders accurately and by agreed deadlines
- Conduct feasibility checks on all orders to ensure they can be processed and that no important information is missing or any errors and rectify where necessary
- Providing support for Order Processing Team
- Liaise with the Accounts Department and Order Processors for Pro-forma orders
- Ensure where customer sign off is required before order processing, that these are followed up and closed promptly and professionally
- Support customers with inbound enquiries, requests and escalations
- Receive customer enquiries managing the process from initial contact to call resolution
- Update & Inform customers on orders lead-time
- Ensure ODR’s (Order Deficiency Return) issues are informed to customers and updated regularly
- Processing Credits & Returns
- Conduct Inbound & outbound calls to customers aiming in a pro-active and efficient manner
- Achieve team KPI’s and personal targets as set by the Customer Services Manager
The correct candidate will need to have excellent communication skills, be adaptable and to able to thrive within a demanding environment. You will need to have GCSEs 4/C, equivalent or above in maths and English and have good IT skills. This role will be supported by Starting Offs Customer Service qualification and 20% off-the-job training.
Requirements and prospects
- Customer service
- IT literate
- Communication skills
- Does well under pressure
GCSEs C/4, equivalent or above in maths and English.
Full-time role after apprenticeship.
About the employer
Three decades’ expertise in trade, new build and specification supply:
Set up in 1979, Emplas has grown to become one of the UK’s largest manufacturers of energy efficient and low maintenance windows, doors and conservatories.
Working with some of the window and door industry’s most established businesses including Profile 22, the UK’s leading window systems company and Pilkington, a world leader in glass and IGU manufacture, we bring cutting edge innovation to energy efficient door and window fabrication.
Still run as a family owned business today, we remain true to our founding principles, including a no-compromise approach to product quality and a commitment to deliver unparalleled service and support to our customers.
With an award-winning retail support offer and more than three decades’ experience in supply into new build and specification, we work in partnership with our customers across sectors.
Manufacture and Installation of Windows and Doors based in Wellingborough.
STARTING OFF (NORTHAMPTON) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Starting Off
Charlotte Berridge 01604 386705 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard and 20% off-the-job training.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.